Chapter 126: Le Yao Yao's dramatic reaction

They must be destined to meet or something?! Bai thought to himself as the corner of his mouth began to curve into a warm, elegant smile.

At this moment, Nangong Jun Xi couldn't take being disregarded anymore. He was sick of being an invisible person. So, he loudly coughed to show his existence.

Le Yao Yao snapped back to reality and quickly tried to adjust her erratic heartbeat. Then, she politely bowed and greeted Leng Jun Yu and Nangong Jun Xi.

"Servant wishes the Prince well, the 7th Prince well!"

"Humph! This Prince thought I didn't exist underneath your eyes!"

Le Yao Yao was used to the 7th Prince's attitude. So, she quickly lowered her head and pretended to look like a respectful, weak servant.

"How would servant dare?"

"Humph! Is there something you do not dare to do?"

Perhaps he was still upset for being neglected, but Nangong Jun Xi wouldn't verbally release Le Yao Yao. Le Yao Yao only paid attention to him whenever they fought.

Although Nangong Jun Xi knew it was wrong of him to do this, he didn't know how else to get his attention. He knows that Le Yao Yao probably hates his guts on the inside.

Nangong Jun Xi was correct. At this moment, Le Yao Yao was cursing him from within.

Damn you, 7th Prince! You're always picking on me! Could we have been enemies the previous life? That's why each time they meet, they couldn't get along peacefully.

F*** this slave owning society!

Le Yao Yao didn't dare to directly yell at Nangong Jun Xi, but currently she was imagining a scenario in her head. She imagined that Nangong Jun Xi was wearing only his underwear and she was whipping him with a long whip. The arrogant and despotic Nangong Jun Xi was begging her to show mercy towards him. He cried out, "Spare me, my Queen!"

Now, Le Yao Yao had an extremely devilious smile on her face.

Le Yao Yao was the type of person whose thoughts could be plainly seen on her face.

Seeing this, Nangong Jun Xi felt goosebumps. Subconsciously, he could tell Le Yao Yao must be thinking of evil thoughts about him.

Just as he was about to speak up and lecture him, the man in white suddenly interrupted.

"Brother Yao! We must be fated to meet! I'm surprised to see you again so soon!"

Oh God! That voice!?! Could it be?

Le Yao Yao was astonished as she instantly turned her head towards the source.

"Brother Bai, why are you here?!"

Leng Jun Yu and Nangong Jun Xi were shocked. They never thought that Le Yao Yao would be acquainted with Dongfang Bai.

Seeing how brightly Le Yao Yao smiled at Dongfang Bai, the King of Hell narrowed his eyes and pursed his thin lips. He seemed a bit jealous.

This little guy sure knows how to attract bees and butterflies. First, it was his junior brother. Then, Lady Ru Shuang. And now, Dongfang Bai.

The more he thought about it, the more Leng Jun Yu's eyes flickered.

As for Nangong Jun Xi, he was stunned as he asked, "Bai, you two.know each other?"

"Haha. Yes. I have encountered brother Yao a few times!"

Ahhhh what a warm, kind man! He gives me the feeling of an older brother from next door.

Le Yao Yao was an only child in her previous life. She had always wanted a sibling. Sadly, her parents said she was enough for them.