Chapter 130: Le Yao Yao sleeping vertically

Le Yao Yao comforted herself, and in no time, she was fine.

Actually, Le Yao Yao had the mindset of an unbeatable cockroach. But just as she was feeling better, Nangong Jun Xi had to start up drama again.

"Bai, you are too nice to this servant! This is why this servant is so stupid. He is crude and can't even eat properly. Last time when you weren't here, he didn't eat so politely! He was like a starving ghost. Today, he's just pretending to be on good behaviour!"

Hearing Nangong Jun Xi mention her embarrassing moments, Le Yao Yao was furious.

She was sick and tired of this 7th Prince. Each day, he had to insult or pick on her. Would he die if he treated her nicely for once?!

Le Yao Yao couldn't help it anymore as she gave Nangong Jun Xi an evil smile and violently stepped on his foot.

Humph! You want to pick on me? I'm going to step you to death!!

So, Le Yao Yao used all her strength as she gritted her teeth.

But how come he didn't have a reaction?! Was he acting? She was clearly stepping on him, yet he was still smiling so happily?!

So strange! Could she be stepping on something else?

Suddenly, it was as if someone heard her thoughts and coolly cleared her mind.

"You are stepping onto this Prince's foot."

"Eh?!!!!"

*bang* This time, Le Yao Yao was stiff as a rock.

After eating that unforgettable meal, the King of Hell and the others moved to the Bamboo Gardens to continue their chat.

It was a hot summer day. In fact, it was hot enough to feel roasted in this temperature.

The green leaves were rolled up, while the tree branches appeared weak as they remained low and droopy.

At this moment, they were sitting underneath the white jade pavilion.

Le Yao Yao was standing and leaning against the railing. She was falling asleep.

For some reason, these days, she keeps taking naps.

Perhaps it was due to the heat, so she was often tired.

Normally, after the King of Hell goes to the Imperial court and she was finished with all her tasks, she would go take a nap.

But now that everyone was here, as a lowly servant, she couldn't go and take a nap. So, she was doing it while she was standing against the railing.

Currently, her head was lowered and her eyes were closed.

A warm breeze blew across the bluish green lake and many ripples appeared on top. With the Sun shining down, everything had a golden radiance. It was a spectacular sight.

But even though the scenery was as beautiful as a painting, it was incomparable to the three gorgeous men.

As long as they were around, everything else automatically becomes the background.

But suddenly, there was a sound of snoring. In addition, it was very rhythmic and increasing in volume.

Now, everyone in the pavilion were shocked.

Nangong Jun Xi blurted, "Senior brother, when did you start raising pigs in Bamboo Gardens?"

"Eh."

The corner of Leng Jun Yu's mouth twitched. He seemed to be very speechless.