After the wedding

That night I walked up to my new room. It felt werid as i walked up to the third floor of the palace knowing that i was not going to my old room but my new one. Maid were all around and As I walked they would say congrats or Hello Queen America. Soon Maxon found me.

" Hello my dear"

" What did I tell you about calling me your dear!"

He looked at my with a look that i could not stop staring at.

" So my husband what are we doing tonight?" I asked already knowing the answer to the question.

" Well i was thinking we could..." As his stoped talking i could feel kisses on my neck.

" Maxon not here"

I said starting to smile. As we got back to the room. I was starting to get scared. I looked at Maxon. He smiled as he opened the door to our room.

" Maxon..."

" I know you are scared and so am I."

As I took in his word's I knew I was going to be just fine.

The next day I woke up next to maxon and he was looking at me like i was his and know one in the world could change that.

" Hello my dear"

" I am so close to killing you right now for calling me dear."

" Then what am i going to call you?"

" Anything but that."

He started to smile even bigger. Then he started to kiss my neck and I knew I could not push him away. But then my maids Mary, Luce, and Marlee come in and then as fast as they came in they left. I could hear them outside of the door laughing at what they saw.

" We are so sorry King Maxon and Queen America" Marlee said.

" Marlee you and the others are not needed now. I will ring for you when I need you" I said.

After that i looked at maxon who almost looked like he was going to laugh.

" It is not funny! You know i am still trying to get used to people coming in."

" You are right it is not funny my love. I am so sorry"

But right as he said that he started to laugh.