031. Date night

(Unedited)

Flashback; Summer

"So, do you think if I asked your sister on a date she'd say yes" Isaac asked Riley as they sat in the living room of Derek's apartment the two of them had taken residence in with the rest of the Hales. "There's a 50/50 chance. But she won't answer you before she asks me so it depends. What are you going to do for me so that I convince Sage to go on a date with you" Riley grinned as she got comfortable in Derek's arm chair.

"Well what do you want?" Isaac asked the younger girl. "I need a new laptop. Oh and you have to buy me ice cream whenever I want for the whole summer" Riley smirked. "Done" Isaac easily agreed. "Great, so what do you have planned" Riley smiled excitedly.

"I was hoping you could help with that" Isaac said awkwardly as he scratched the back of his neck. "Seriously. You haven't even planned anything" Riley exasperated. "I don't know what she likes, she's hard to impress" Isaac defended. "She is not hard to impress, you just have to know what to impress her with" The blonde said like it was obvious.

"Okay then, what do I impress her with" Isaac asked. "Not flowers, she's not a fan but she loves strawberries, literally anything strawberry flavoured. Ever since she was a kid her and my little Josie had this thing for red ice pops, the strawberry ones" Riley grimaced. "So strawberries and red ice pops" Isaac repeated. "Pretty much. You should take her to that frozen yoghurt place, the have strawberry yoghurt and strawberries as a topping" Riley suggested.

"Frozen yoghurt, place it is then. Thanks Riley" The wolf smiled. "Don't screw it up and good luck" The girl laughed.

✖️✖️✖️

Sage sighed dramatically as she fell backwards onto Riley's bed. "What's up with you?" The seer asked hiding her smile. She knew exactly what was up but it wouldn't hurt to keep her and Isaacs conversation a secret. "Isaac asked me on a date" Sage groaned.

"Is that a bad thing or" Riley trailed off. "Yes. A very bad thing, I've gotta say no right" Sage said more to herself. "I think you should say yes" Rileys shrugged making Sage snap her head towards her so fast the blonde was sure she had whiplash.

"Sorry, what. I'm gonna need you to repeat that because it sounded like you just told me I should say yes" Sage said scrunching her nose. "I did, it's summer. You like Isaac and he likes you so go for it" Riley said defending her point. "I do not like Isaac" Sage said defensively crossing her arms over her chest.

"Oh please, the two of you are always staring at each other and every time you talk your flirt with each other. Don't even get me started on when you ditched your date with that Matt guy and got all up and close with Isaac" Riley smirked as Sages mouth dropped open in shock.

"How the hell do you know about that? You weren't even here" the wolf exasperated. "I have my sources" Riley laughed. "By sources you me Allison and her big mouth" Sage groaned. "Look, just go and if your not enjoying yourself text me and I'll call telling you we have an emergency and you have to leave, deal" Riley offered. "Fine" The brunette huffed shaking her sisters hand.

"Great, so what are you going to wear?" Riley asked excitedly as she moved from her previous position on the bed to standing in front of Sage. "This" Sage said like it was obvious. "Yeah, No" Riley said plainly. "Why what's wrong with this" Sage asked frowning as she looked at her outfit.

"You're going on a date Sage. You can't go to a date in sweats" Riley disagreed. "Who says" Sage countered. "Me, now get changed before I pick your outfit for you" The younger girl smiled. Sage huffed loudly before reluctantly going to her room and finding something to wear. This was going to be a long day.