005.The return

(Shape shifted)

After a long 14 hour bus ride back to Beacon Hills Sage had finally made it home and headed straight to the one place endless amounts of people could be turned into wolves for a pack. The high school...

Sage stood in the edge of the woods watching two werewolves stare at each other on the lacrosse field before the taller of the two got dragged away to talk to the police. Her hearing was very useful in times like these because now she had a problem on her hands a werewolf (who was very obviously newly turned) was being escorted to the police station for 24 hour lockup and if she wanted to see if the rumors were true and her brother was alive then she needed to think of a plan to save both of their asses and fast. Protect the secret at all costs is something she learnt at a very young age.

"There sending him to the station for isaac" a boy with a buzz cut spoke into the phone. "He was also carrying this box with something on it, like, um... like a carving or something" the girl on the other end of the line said. "What was it?" Stiles questioned. "Hold on, it's in one of these books, I'm taking a picture. You get it?" The female questioned. "Yeah wolfsbane" the boy frustratedly sighed. "What does that mean?" Allison asked. "There gonna kill Isaac" he sighed. After ending seeing the call was about to end Sage sighed muttering to herself as she went to lean on the car door behind the boy she was yet to work out the name of.

Stiles turned around and saw an unknown girl leaning against his car smirking at him. He looked around before speaking. "Uh, who- who are you?" "Wonder woman" she easily replied. Before laughing. "Your heart is racing, you might want to calm down darling you might die of a heart attack. Well anyway I'm not Wonder Woman if you couldn't tell I'm Sage" she stated sticking her hand out. When he didn't grab it she spoke again. "I'm not going to bite, well I might" The brunette said flashing her eyes at him.

"Oh uh, Stiles" he said returning her gesture. "Great now that part is over we have a werewolf to rescue because I don't plan on getting found out and I'm sure you little friend doesn't either so get in and you can explain on the way" she said before getting in the passenger side.

"So, how did you know about Isaac?" Stiles questioned. "Who?" She responded. "The wolf we're rescuing" he clarified. "I was at the lacrosse game, I'm in Beacon Hills looking for someone who I though was dead but rumors the nasty little things tell me otherwise" she said thoughtfully. "Maybe I know them. I could help you find them" he suggested.

"You probably will know them seems though your helping a wolf but I'm one for big entrances if you couldn't already tell so I'd rather they be shocked when I pop up again" she smiled causing the boy to laugh and continue heading to the police station after finding out the girl from earlier had set up a distraction to slow the fake officer down. The ride was no longer awkward as he was firing questions at the she wolf most of which she refused to answer.

Derek met Stiles at the police station as they stood talking outside of his Jeep forming a plan to rescue Isaac. "Okay, now the keys to every cell are in a password protected lock box in my fathers office. The problem is getting past the front desk" Stiles told Derek. "I'll distract her" Derek said getting ready to leave. "Woah, woah, woah. You?" He questioned. "Your not going in there" he exasperated.

"I was exonerated" Derek said. Sage had slipped out of the car where she was waiting and hid round the corner, if there was ever a time for a dramatic entrance it was now. "Your a person of interest. Plus she's not really into people like us" He tried to explain. "An innocent person and what the hell are you on about Stiles" Derek assured. "You? Yeah right and she swings the other way" He made it obvious this time.

"She likes girls. Well what's your plan then if mine isn't going to work" Derek said with raised eyebrows. "Oh I've got that covered" he said confidently knocking on the door of his Jeep. When he didn't hear anything Derek raised his eyebrows in question. "Great plan Stiles" he spoke boredom. "No I- where the hell did she go?" Stiles said more panicked.

"Don't stress yourself, I had something to do" A cocky voice came behind Derek. The wolf froze for a second before whipping his head around so quickly he probably got whiplash. "Carful there big brother you might loose your head" Sage smirked. "I'm sorry, big what" Stiles all but shrieked.

"Sage, how is this happening right now? You were dead" Derek stammered. "No time for chit chat we've got a werewolf to save, I'll distract you save" She stated before strutting into the building leaving behind a stunned Derek and Stiles. "Good evening how can I help-" the woman's breath hitched in her throat when she saw the girl standing in front of her. "Hi" Sage smiled. "Hi" the woman returned.

"Um, I had a question. Um, sorry I'm a little... a little thrown. I wasn't really expecting someone-" she started. "Like.. me." The woman questioned. "Oh I was gonna say, as beautiful as you, but yeah I guess that'd be the same thing" the brunette flirted smiling sweetly as her brother and Stiles snuck past. After she'd given them enough time she made up an excuse and left the desk to go and help them.

Sage walked in on Derek roaring at the turned wolf. "So it's true, you are the alpha. What the hell happened here? Did you turn all these people Derek?" Sage glared. Derek spun round to look at his sister. "Laura's dead Peter killed her and became the alpha and I killed Peter and I didn't turn all of them. But what I want to know is where the hell you've been and why your back now?" Derek questioned his younger sister. "I fled the day of the fire and rumors Derek I came back here because of rumors of you being alive" she scowled.

She pushed past her brother and went to the boy cowering in the corner. She bent down flashing her eyes at him calming him down. "It's Isaac right? I'm Sage Hale, Derek's sister" she said softly. "Yeah I know. We um we used to go to school together you always used to wear that pink bow in your hair... okay that sounded really stalker like" The boy blushed a light pink at what had just come out of his mouth before gulping heavily at the glare being sent his way. "I loved that bow" she muttered to herself. "Come on let's get you out of here" she said standing up and offering Isaac a hand which he gladly took.

After they took Isaac back to where he was staying there was an awkward silence as the siblings sat staring at the floor neither quite sure what to say. "I made you a grave" Sage told her brother. "I made you one too" he said looking up from the floor. She sighed quietly before standing up causing Derek to do the same. They stood there staring at each other teary eyed before the brunette walked forwards and hugged her brother. "I missed you little sister" He whispered. "I missed you too big brother" she whispered back.

▪️▪️▪️▪️

Sage and Derek's relationship is the cutest I'm obsessed. I didn't know where to bring Sage in but I really liked the idea of her just popping up and befriending stiles because they are going to have the cutest friendship.

I need couple names for Isaac and Sage I was thinking Isage  or Sisaac but I'm not sure.

I also want Sage and Stiles to have a friendship name cause why not I was thinking Sales or Stage