"What do you feel?" Manik asked me. "It's their relationship. It's completely their wish. But I don't want her to take decisions so fastly. I just want to know about her feelings and then I will give her my advice. After that it's completely her wish" I said and looked at him.

He stared at me before looking back at the road.

"Am I right?" I frowned seeing him not reply. "Absolutely" he gave a small smile and I smiled back.

"I feel like I am being hard on Navya. I just don't want to be angry at her. But she is the one who gave me reasons" I sighed. "I understand. Even I don't want to be hard on Cabir. But it's needed now. After we get our answers, then they will be back to theirs selves. Don't worry" he said and I nodded.

"We are here" Manik said I looked out to see that we reached the airport. "Get down. I'll park and come. Don't be lost" he said and I rolled my eyes getting down.

I looked at the time. It still takes 20min for Bhai to reach. I went inside and bought a coffee and waited there looking at my phone.

"For me?" Manik asked taking seat beside me. "It's for you" I said and passed him the coffee. He gave me a surprised look.

"You were stressed, so I bought it for you. I really want tea but it's not available. And I am not in a mood to drink coffee" I said and he smiled. "Thanks" he said sipping his coffee.

"Where is your employee?" Manik asked. "He has to be here now" I said looking at the time. I got a call and picked it to be informed that he is here.

"I'll go get it" I said standing up. "I'll come with you" he said and followed me. We went near the waiting area to see Sam coming.

"There he is" I said pointing towards Sam. He waved at me and I waved back. "Nanz, we miss you" Sam came near me and hugged me while I smiled.

"I miss you people too. I'll be in office on Thursday. Don't worry" I replied smiling at him. "Yeah! Better you come" he winked and I shook my head.

"Here is the outfit" he said handing me a packet and I thanked him. I looked at Manik to see him frowning.

"Ohh yeah!! Manik this is Sam, my employee and friend. Sam, this is Manik. My.." I introduced and looked towards Manik at the end. He looked back and raised his eyebrows.

"FRIEND" we both said simultaneously and smiled at eachother.

"Yeah!! Hello Sir" Sam said greeting him and he greeted him back.

"I'll leave now. I have a immediate flight back" Sam said and I nodded.

"By the way, this is the file of our new client. He wants to have a meeting in this week. It's a very important client. Call me after you check it" he said handing me a file. I nodded at him.

"Miss me" he said hugging me and I laughed. "Bye" I said pushing him back and he went back.

I turned towards Manik to see him looking confused. "What?" I asked him. "He is your employee? Looks like your boyfriend" Manik said pointing towards the direction Sam went.

"I know" I rolled my eyes and he frowned. "I actually don't boss around my employees. I dont like to boss around. I also had asked them to be like family. People work hard for family but not for boss. So, not only Sam but everyone behaves the same" I replied.

"Seriously? But in some cases it's needed to be strict" he said. "I know. I will be strict when needed. If there is any mistake, I will obviously be angry. But that doesn't mean I will be strict everytime" I winked and he smiled surprised.

"Now let's wait. Abhi will also be coming from here" he said throwing his empty glass in the bin and I nodded.

We looked around when Bhai came. Manik waved and he waved back coming near us.