Chapter 44

NANDINI'S POV

"Manik!! Manik please get up!! Manik please" I cried sitting on the road with Manik's head in my lap. I was shaking him but he dint respond. I could see my dress covered with blood along with my hands.

"Manik!! Manik please!! I love you!! Please get up for me!! I'll die Manik! Please" I cried placing my forehead on his.

I have already called the ambulance so I took the phone with my shaking hands and gulped down. I immediately called Dad and he lifted it in the first ring.

"Dad!! Dad help me!! Dad Manik.." I cried not able to speak.

"Nandini kya hua? Are you and Manik okay?" Dad asked panicked.

"No.. accident..Manik...Manik ka accident hua" I cried helding Manik's hand.

"What? Accident? Kaha ho thum log? Hum abhi aarahe hai" Dad yelled.

I told him the location and hanged up. I called and informed Cabir also as he was near. He also got panicked and said he will reach us.

"Manik utho na please! Manik!" I cried and closed my eyes. I felt a movement on my lap and immediately opened my eyes to see Manik shaking his head.

"Manik!! Kuch nahi hoga tumhe. We are going to the hospital" I cupped his cheeks. He winced and tried to open his eyes.

"Nan..dini.." he called. "Haan Manik!! Mein yahi hu" I answered.

"Manik thu theek hai?" I heard Cabir's voice and turned back to see Cabir running towards us. He widened his eyes watching Manik's state.

"Let's take him to the hospital. Dint you call the ambulance?" he asked kneeling down to lift Manik.

"I called..but they are still not here" I cried. "Don't worry. He..he is going to be okay" he stared at Manik for a moment and tried to hide his tears.

We both lifted Manik and made our way towards the car. He placed Manik in the back seat with me.

"Don't let him close his eyes" Cabir said running towards the driver's seat. He started driving fastly and I just kept shaking Manik to not let him close his eyes.

"Nandini" Manik called closing his eyes. "Haan Manik. I am here" I held his hand.

He opened his eyes slowly and looked at me while I just cried. He slowly raised his hand and tucked my hair back of my ear making me cry more. I held his hand and brought it near my lips.

"You'll be okay" I whispered and saw him giving me a very small smile before closing his eyes and I stopped breathing.

"Manik!!" I yelled and Cabir turned towards us panicked. "Kya hua?" he asked.

"He closed his eyes" I said with a shaking voice. "No please!! Don't let him" Cabir drove more fast.

"Manik!!" I yelled shaking his head. "Shh!! God! What are you yelling?" Manik chuckled with closed eyes  and I sighed in relief. "Idiot" I cried and he just smiled.

How can he smile even in pain?

"Today is very dramatic" Manik smiled his eyes still closed.

"Manik thu chup baith! You're in pain" Cabir said and I nodded immediately.

"Baith? But I'm laying" he said in his cracking voice. "Manik! Shut up! Please" I cried. He closed his eyes and dint respond.

"Manik!" I shook him and he narrowed his eyes at me. "What do you want? I should speak or not?" he asked adjusting himself in my lap.

Manan FF: TERA FITOORजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें