Chapter 37

NANDINI'S POV

"Me headdd!!!" I caught my head and closed my eyes tightly.

"What happened last night?" I looked around my room and sighed. I was still in the same clothes from last night.

"Madam ji, aapke liye" a worker came inside and handed me a glass.

"Yeh kya hai?" I asked her calmly.

"Lemonade. Manik sir asked me to give you" she smiled making me smile too.

"Thank you" I said and she went away.

Why is he soo sweet?

I gulped the whole juice and sighed.

"Hiii" Mukti chirpped coming in making me frown. "How are you soo energetic?" I asked rubbing my head.

"I took some tablets and drank lemonade. Aur mujhe hangover nahi hotah" she shrugged sitting beside me.

"Lucky you" I sighed and she chuckled.

"You need to be down for breakfast in an hour. Ishu aunty has asked me tell you" she informed and I nodded.

"Abhi is also waiting for you" she smirked and my eyes widened.

"Ohh nooo!! Does he know that I was drunk?" I asked horrified. "He knows" Mukti gave a pity look.

"I am soo gone. Ek ghanta lecture sunayenge" I banged my head and she laughed. "Navya also knows" she smirked and I ran to washroom.

I am soo gone!!

I quickly took a shower and I started feeling better. I changed into a full length blue strapless frock. I left my hair open and turned towards Mukti.

"Tea" she said handing me and I smiled at her. I drank it and felt more better.

"Chale?" she asked and I sighed.

"Aur koyi option bhi nahi hai" I made a puppy face and she laughed.

We both went downstairs to see Bhai and Navya seriously discussing something.

"I've asked her not to drink. But still?" I heard Bhai saying and I knew they were talking about me and I cursed myself.

I quickly turned back and was about to run to my room when I collided with someone and was about to fall.

I closed my eyes and felt a grip on my waist. I opened my eyes to see Manik looking at me.

"You are here?" I asked and he nodded making me stand properly.

I looked back to see Bhai and Navya looking at me. No escape!!

I gave a nervous smile and settled myself on the chair. "Morning Jaan ki shaan" Cabir smiled and I gave a small smile. "Morning" I muttered.

"Kya hua?" he whispered sitting beside me. Manik was sitting opposite to me.

"I was drunk yesterday" I whispered back and he made an 'O' face.

"Shall we eat?" Dad asked sitting on the head chair and I nodded.

"Or do you want to drink?" Bhai asked looking at me making my eyes wide.

"Drink?" Mom frowned coming from the kitchen with bowls in her hand.

"Juice" Bhai fake smiled making me sigh in relief. "You know right that Nandu doesn't drink juice" Dad frowned.

"Yaa...she only drinks.." Navya stopped in between looking at me and I gave her a pleading look.

"Cool drinks" she covered up.

Manan FF: TERA FITOORजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें