Chapter 36

(Club costumes in media box)

NANDINI'S POV

"Try once Sara. Just ask them" I sighed sitting on my chair in my cabin. I was in my fashion studio, talking to my P.A.

"I am sorry Nandini. I've been trying but they say that it isn't possible" she said giving me a apologetic smile and I banged my head to the table.

"What's the problem?" she asked keeping her hand on my shoulder.

"My friends want me to be somewhere" I rested my head on the desk.

"Friends or friend?" Navya came inside with a smirk. "I'll leave" Sara said and I nodded.

"Navuu!! Help me" I pouted. "Kya hua LoveGuru?" she raised her eyebrows.

"Shh!! Do you want everyone to know that I am the LoveGuru?" I rolled my eyes and she bit her tongue.

"Accha fine. What's the problem?" she asked sitting opposite to me.

"Manik asked me to try to come to the club tonight. He says that he will be happy" I looked away as my cheeks started heating up.

"Ohhhh!!" she teased.

"Can't you prepone or postpone your conference?" she asked. "Noo. I've been trying" I said frustratedly.

"Chill!! Make it up for him some other time" she smiled and I nodded sadly.

"Thu yaha?" I asked. "Arre haa. The other day, I gave you some papers to go through right? Where did you keep them? It's not in the house" she asked and I frowned.

"Woh papers..." I tried to remember. "Haan. They are in my office. Radio station. I've kept it in the cabin, I'm sorry" I said and she nodded.

"I need it now so I'll go and get them" Navya said getting up.

"Ruk!! I am also going there only. It's time for my show. Let's go together" I said packing my bag and she nodded.

We went to the radio office and reached my cabin.

"Hey Navya" Kriti and Kiran greeted her and she greeted back.

"Congratulations!! We heard you found your man" Kiran nudged her making her blush.

"Aww!! When Nandini told me that Navya was blushing, I dint belive. But now I am seeing it" Kriti chuckled and Navya hit her playfully.

"Stop it guys!! Aur kitna blush karegi?" I joined and we three laughed at Navya.

"You all are mean" she stomped her feet.

"Nandu!! Your show is going to start" Kiran reminded me making me realise. "Ohh yes!! Navya, in my cabin's desk, second draw. Your papers are there" I said to her and she nodded.

"I'll go now" I said and left to start my show.

I finished my show and came out. I saw Kriti standing outside with a smirk.

"Kya?" I asked.

"Courier from Mr.Stranger" she said pointing at my cabin and I frowned.

Mr.Stranger??

Ohh that flowers guy!!

I smiled widely and ran to my cabin.

He was a good and crazy fan. I opened the cabin door and looked inside to see a basket on my table.

It was covered with pink net cloth. I went near my desk and smiled looking at it. I opened the cloth and saw all types of chocolate bars in it.

There was again the same note with mike and radio images at background. I chuckled looking at the chocolates and opened the letter.

Manan FF: TERA FITOORजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें