Chapter 31

(Costumes in the media box)

NANDINI'S POV

"Kya mujhe pyaar hai? Hai na" I sang and saw Kiran chuckling from the other side of the glass. I was in my radio office, in the middle of my show.

"Gooooood Morningggg Mumbaiiiiiii!!!!! This is your LoveGuru. I am sorry for the bad singing but I am not sorry for the song" I started the show and then Kiran gave the traffic updates.

"So continuing, today is Sunday but still we have a special show today. Happy? I am also happy as I have a very great news. My very very close friend is in love. I am soo happy for her. Being her personal LoveGuru, I know that he is the one for her. They both are perfectly made for eachother and are the ideal couple goals. I can't revel much details, but I can say that they are soon going to take the biggest step of their lives. I would be in leave for some days then. Don't miss me!!" I laughed at the end.

"Coming to today's topic, it's about marriage. Marriage is such a huge thing in life, right?. But let me tell you, it's not that huge too. It's just the biggest phase of life. When you are going to get married to your soulmate, you will feel different emotions. You will feel happy, sad, excited, confused and all the other emotions present in this universe. But when the feeling of love is more, then only marry that person. Confused? I'll explain you. Feeling happy, sad and all the other things are natural. But feeling loved during the time of marriage is correct. It shows that you are marrying the right person. Feeling loved means, when you are feeling that wedding gitters and if your person is right beside you, then he/she is the one. When the excitement of you living with that person is a little more than the sadness of leaving your parents, he is the one. When you feel that you are living the best phase of your life, he/she is the one. When you won't fell marriage as a responsibility and feel it as a new beautiful journey, she is the one. Just feel loved during the wedding and wedding ceremonies. Loved by your would be. Trust me, you will have a beautiful marriage. With this, let's end the show here. Your lovingly LoveGuru" I sighed at the end with a smile on my face.

I am veryy happy for Navya and Cabir.

I played 'Khudaya Khair' song and made my way out of the cabin.

"Hello sir" I smiled at Mr. Roy, seeing him waiting outside the cabin. Kiran and Kriti also came and stood beside him.

"Hello Ms.Murthy. Seeing you soo happy?" he asked with a smile. "As I just said, Navya is going to get married" I smiled and the other three also smiled widely.

"Bring her here. We will congratulate her. She is such a sweet girl" Mr.Roy smiled making me nod.

"I'll bring her when she gets free. However, you all would be coming to the wedding" I shrugged.

"Hmm no" Mr. Roy gave a sad smile.

"Why?" I frowned.

"People know me as the manager of our radio station. Seeing me, Kriti and Kiran together in the function would arise questions" he explained making me realise.

"Ohh yeah!! I am sorry. It went out of my head" I said and he smiled.

"But you should surely come to the private reception?" I asked expectantly and he nodded. "I'll meet you again" he said and we nodded.

After Mr. Roy left, Kriti hugged me. "Who is the guy?" she asked excitedly.

"Umm.. actually..." I stammered looking here and there.

"Bol na" Kiran nudged me.

"Cabir?" I said nervously.

"Cabir. Love or arranged? Do we know him?" he frowned.

Manan FF: TERA FITOORजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें