Chapter 71

MANIK'S POV

"It's six in the morning" Cabir yawned as we sat in the car wearing our masks. We landed in Goa and there was no media as the police made sure.

The inspector was first furious at us as we left early without informing but then he understood my eagerness.

He has informed the Goa police and they are secretly helping us too. We asked them to not send any driver as we will manage on our own.

"I don't want to drive" Cabir whined starting the car. "I am sick. So you're the one to drive" I blinked innocently making him roll his eyes.

"Sick my foot" he muttered as he drove towards the location.

The police have arranged a apartment far away for us so that no one can notice us. "We're going towards the apartment?" I frowned. "Yeah..." Cabir shrugged.

"No way. We are going to search for Nandini" I rolled my eyes. "I know Manik. But first let's keep the luggage and everything in the apartment. And where will you search for her?" he looked at me in disbelief.

"We will go towards the hotel where Vijay is staying" I replied making him sigh.

"First let's go to the apartment" he gave me a stern look. "Okay fine. I'll give you the directions" I said opening the Google map.

"You listened soo easily?" he looked at me suspiciously but left the topic.

I gave him the directions and he drove accordingly.

"I should've known it" Cabir gritted his teeth stopping the car as we reached the location.

I gave him a smirk before pulling out the wig and fake moustache from the bag. "I thought you were giving the directions to the apartment. But we are at the hotel where Vijay is staying" he gave me a fake smile and I shrugged.

"I need Nandini" I sighed before wearing the wig.

"We will find her" Cabir said calmly and I nodded.

He also wore the wig and sunglasses. We made sure that we were less recognisable. But if anyone would observe us keenly, then they can recognise us easily.

We got down the car after nodding at eachother. It was early in the morning so the hotel was empty.

"Umm...hiii" Cabir knocked on the desk to wake up the sleepy receptionist. He yawned opening his eyes slowly.

"Goodmorning sir...how can I help you?" he yawned again making me angry. "It's good that he is sleepy. Orelse he would recognise us" Cabir whispered to me and I nodded thoughtfully.

"We need a room" I replied and he nodded slowly looking into the computer. "The room is available. Please fill in your details and submit your ID's" he spoke in his sleepy voice forwarding the form.

I and Cabir exchanged looks. How can we submit our ID's?

"Fi..first we need to check the room. If we like it then we will take it" I said and he nodded calling someone. He had his eyes half open and half close.

"Hello...Peter please come here.....there is a customer who wants to check the room..... who? Vijay Kapadia?......I don't know why he has many complaints....okay fine....I just hope he leaves as soon as possible..." he ended the call making me and Cabir alert listening to Vijay's name.

"Sir you can go to the forth floor. Peter is there and he will escort you to show you the room" the receptionist said and we nodded.

"Umm...Vijay is also here? He is actually a known person to us" Cabir asked casually and he nodded. "Yeah. It's your beside room only" he said making me smirk. Me and Cabir went near the elevator.

Manan FF: TERA FITOORजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें