Chapter 19

NANDINI's POV

We were driving to the location sent by Cabir. Dhruv sat in the passenger seat while Manik and Aliya sat in the middle. I and Mukti sat at the back trying to call Cabir and Navya.

"That jerk is not lifting the call!! Idiot!!" Mukti said frustrated and threw the phone near Aliya.

"Same with Navya" I sighed.

"Cool down guys. We are going near them only. We will get all our answers" Manik said. "Manik is right. Let's just see what happens" Dhruv sighed and we nodded.

I am going to kill Navya when I see her. I don't know what's running in her mind. What is the meaning of that letter?

"When will we reach?" I asked. "It takes 20min??" Manik asked the driver and he nodded.

Mukti rested her head on my shoulder as we all were tired due to long journey. "I need to sleep" Mukti murmured and I caressed her head.

"How was your trip?" I asked. "It was not at all good. Dhruv was hell busy. We were stuck at the hotel room. Dhruv dint let us both go around alone as he feels it's not safe" Aliya said pointing towards her and Mukti who was already glaring at Dhruv and threw the purse towards him.

"Good" Manik patted Dhruv's back and he bowed.

"Seriously? Then why did you guys go to Canada?" I asked in disbelief and they made a sad face.

"We went to finish off my work. And that's done" Dhruv shrugged and the girls glared at him while Manik laughed.

"You guys have to stop looking women as they are weak. We are strong and can be safe on our own" I huffed and the other two nodded.

"We are not saying you are weak. It's just that we don't even want to give a chance to put you guys in trouble" Manik explained and we shook our head.

"We won't fall in any trouble" Mukti smacked his head and he turned back annoyed. "That must be a joke" he  gave a lip tight smile.

"Aur nahi tho kya? When there are women around, trouble is always around" Dhruv winked. We girls exchanges looks and glared at the boys.

"We can prove it to you that we won't fall in trouble" Aliya challenged and we nodded agreeing to her. "Nope not happening" Manik said looking into his phone.

Before we could open our mouth Dhruv turned back. "Actually let's give them a chance. They will get to know and will behave from the next time" Dhruv said and Aliya threw her purse on him.

"Stop throwing your purses on me" Dhruv said and threw back. 

"Fine, so deal?" I asked and we waited for Manik's answer. "Okay with me. What say Manik?" Dhruv asked and Mukti snatched his phone to gain his attention. He looked at her irritated and started thinking.

"Haa Sir. Inko ek chance dhedho. Hume patha hai na ki ladkiyan sirf musibat leke athe hai. Abb inko bhi patha chalega" the driver joined and Manik and Dhruv laughed.

We glared at the driver and he gave a sheepish smile. "Fine. As day after tomorrow we all are free and will be exploring the city. You have to prove then" Manik challenged and we smirked. "Ofcourse, you will see" Mukti challenged back.

"What do we have to do?" I asked. "We will tell you" Manik said and we agreed.

"Sir, we are here" the driver said. He looked somewhat in forties. He was an Indian too.

"Now time for some drama" Mukti rolled her eyes and we got out of the car.

"What is this place?" Aliya asked seeing a big building infront of us. It had a small way inside. "This is a mall. It's old and people usually don't come here. It is now used for any occasions" the driver explained and we nodded.

Manan FF: TERA FITOORजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें