Chapter 39

NANDINI'S POV

"Nandu...get up" Navya came inside my room but stopped seeing me. I was sitting on the bed lost in my thoughts.

"Nandu?" Navya called sitting on the bed beside me. I gave her a small smile and got up.

"What happened?" she asked concerned.

"Kuch nahi...thinking about Manik" I sighed searching for clothes in my wardrobe.

"What about Manik?" she frowned. "Don't you think he is behaving differently? He seems soo lost" I leaned on the wardrobe facing Navya.

"Hmm..about yesterday?" she asked and I nodded. "Any problem in business?" she asked.

"Then Nyo aunty and Raj uncle also would be disturbed. But they are not" I said again turning towards the wardrobe.

"Then what is it?" she frowned.

"That is the reason I am tensed. We don't know about what. But, I feel Cabir knows something" I said taking my clothes out.

"Yeahh!! Even I feel he knows" Navya got up from the bed. "Should I ask him?" she said coming near me.

"He won't tell" I smiled and got in inside the washroom.

I took a shower and wore a yellow colour kurti with a white dupatta. I braided in my hair in a French tail and left few strands falling on my face.

(Outfit in media box)

I went downstairs and sat on the dining table. "Kaha jaa rahi hai?" Bhai asked.

"Temple" I said sipping my juice. "Hum bhi aayenge tumhare saath" Mom said.

"Hum?" I raised my eyebrows. "Me and Nyo. We were thinking to go to temple from soo long" she said and I nodded.

"I'll get ready and call Nyo" Mom said going towards her room.

"Anyone else wants to come?" I asked looking at the others. "We have an important meeting" Dad gave a apologetic smile and Bhai nodded.

"I have to go to office" Navya said and I nodded.

"When are you going to tell Manik about your feelings?" Dad asked.

"I don't know...he is disturbed right now. Should I tell him now?" I asked looking at them.

"What's the problem?" Dad frowned.

"I don't know" I shrugged and he nodded.

"See the right time and tell Nandu" Bhai said and I hmmed.

"Also about you being the LoveGuru" Navya said and I again nodded.

I need to do this!!

After having breakfast, they three left and I waited for Mom near the car.

"Chalo" Mom came outside. "Ayee beautiful" I winked and she chuckled.

"I'll drive" Mom said and I pouted. "I want to" I said and she made a puppy face.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes and gave her the keys. She sat on the driver's seat and I sat on the passenger's seat.

"Why did you plan to go to temple suddenly? All good?" Mom asked.

"Haan...just to change my mood" I smiled and she nodded.

"Anything related to Manik?" she asked and I hmmed.

"Don't ask me what as I only don't know the reason" I said and she sighed.

"Trust him..everything will get alright" she held my hand and I smiled.

Manan FF: TERA FITOORजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें