Chapter 18

MANIK's POV

Sometimes it's better to live the life with the flow. Thinking about the circumstances and reasons just makes it difficult to live.

Right now, without thinking about the reasons, I am just gazing at the angelic face infront of me.

Nandini Murthy, my friend.

I laughed to myself slowly. When we met for the first time, I never thought that Nandini is going to be my friend. And that same Nandini would be sleeping by resting her head on my shoulder.

Her hair was falling on her face and my hands couldn't resist. I slowly tucked her hair back of her ear and she slightly moved in her sleep.

She opened her eyes slowly and looked around. "Blanket?" she asked caressing her arms. I nodded and gave her a blanket. She gave a small smile and again laid on my shoulder.

I wouldn't say that my life was boring before Nandini came into my life. My life was normal and fun.

But after Nandini came into my life, I am just waiting for the next day to make new memories with her. I would think this as attraction or love if the other two ladies were not disturbing me.

How can I forget the girl coming in my dreams and the lovingly LoveGuru. Though I have not seen her, I feel the same when I think about her.

After starting to listen to her show, I am waiting everyday to hear her voice. As it's a weekend and her show will not be held on Saturday and Sunday, I am hell disappointed. I got used to her voice. It's just the good start for my day.

"Manik?" Nandini called me and sat straight. I looked at her and raised my eyebrows.

"Where are you lost?" she asked in her sleepy voice.  "Kuch nahi, why did you wake up?" I asked.

"Not feeling sleepy anymore" she said blinking her eyes to get rid of the sleepy eyes.

"What about you?" she asked. "Mujhe flights mein neendh nahi aathi" I replied and she nodded.

After a long silence, Nandini spoke "Accha, now that we are friends, let's get to know eachother more" she said excitedly and I nodded.

"Tell me about your worst fear" she said. "Kyu?" I asked confused. "Tumhe darane keliye" she said sarcastically and I looked at her confused.

"Arre, to get to know eachother Manik" she said and face palmed.

"Hmmm. My worst fear is to loose my loved ones. I don't want to loose them. I have already lost my loved thing. Not people anymore" I said and sighed remembering that incident.

"Anything serious?" she asked concerned. "Not the right time to talk about it" I gave her a small smile and she nodded.

"Yours?" I asked. "My worst fear is death. It can take us away from our loved ones. Or a person's death can take away another person's happiness. It's really difficult to stay away from our happiness. Hai na?" she looked towards me.

"True" I leaned back. We both again stayed in silence, lost in our respective thoughts.

"Okay, so what makes you happy?" I asked. "Happy?... Dance" she said slowly with a sad smile.

"Yeah!! You are a great dancer. Did you participate in any competitions?" I asked her, remembering her dancing in the rain.

"I used to. When I was small" she said lost in her thoughts. "Are you okay?" I asked her tensed and she nodded slowly.

"Yeah! Just some past incidents" she gave a small smile. "So what about you?" she asked composing herself.

"Beach. Whenever I feel low, I just go there and it makes me feel happy. Next time, I know that there will be a friend there too" I said looking at her and she smiled widely.

Manan FF: TERA FITOORजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें