Chapter-6

NANDINI's POV

We came back home to see mom and Bhai sitting in the living room. I went and lay down keeping my head on my mother's lap. She was slowly caressing it. I need this now.

"Kya hua?" Bhai asked.

Before I could answer Navya said "She found her soulmate".

"WHAT" mom and Bhai shouted together.

Ufff, I don't have energy to fight with Navya now, so I just face palmed and threw a cushion at Navya.

She giggled and said "I was just kidding. Bas she had a fight with our client".

"Fight? Who is he? Tell me. I'll make sure to see his end" Bhai said.

"Arre Bhai, it was not about business. Its just a personal fight. And it is solved too. Just calm down" Navya replied. Bhai saw me, asking for assurance and I nodded.

"Ok, I need to go now" Bhai said getting up and caressing my hair, he left.

Mom was silent."Mom, are you ok?" I asked.

"Haa, I was thinking about you" she said and I frowned.

"Dekh Nandu, I know you want to choose your life partner and fall in love completely. Then only you will marry. Par thu efforts bhi tho nahi dal Rahi na. How will you get your partner? Aur hum kitne din wait kare? Aur Navya thu bhi" mom said.

I and Navya exchanged looks. I got up and caught mom's hand.

"Maa, I know what you want to say. Par mujhe mera soulmate kab, kaha milna is in destiny's hands. Tho aap tension math lo" I assured.

"Mera bhi same answer hai" Navya said with a smile and we laughed.

We then left to our rooms. "I thought Dhruv recognised you" Navya said.

"Mujhe bhi laga. But I obviously change my voice and speak na" I said and she nodded.

"Let's see how is it going to be to work with a monster" I said and she grinned.

Next morning, I woke up, went to the station and when I was about to leave Mr.Roy came.

"Ms. Murthy, I have a news for you. As FAB5 is doing a concert, our officials have decided to interview them. This is going to be a big profit for us. It will be more big when the LoveGuru itself interviews them" he said.

I was shocked, again FAB5.

"Sirr, I am sorry but I can't do this. I am a LoveGuru. My duty is only till there. And I have never participated in this interview thing. So please" I replied.

"I know Ms. Murthy. But you have to do this. Please. Think about our reputation" he said.

I sighed and agreed.

"When is it?" I asked. "In 4 days" he said smiling widely.

After some more discussion, I came out. As I was early, I thought to go to my fashion House.

I went and everyone were happy to see me after a long time. I talked with them and came to my cabin. I told my team about the FAB5 deal and they went to start their work.

As I was working my P.A came. "Ma'am, Mr. Malhotra and Mr.Dhawan are here" she said.

Why the hell did they come now?

I would say to push  that Mr.Malhotra outside but I gave a fake smile and nodded.

There comes the devil. Both of them came and took the seat. I again gave a fake smile and he did the same.

Manan FF: TERA FITOORजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें