Chapter 50

(Aashiyaana in media box)

MANIK'S POV

What is happening?

I was leaning on the window and sat admiring the girl sleeping infront of me.

Nandini

She looked extremely beautiful sleeping with a beautiful smile on her face. Her hair was asusual falling on her face. Her small pretty face just made me keep looking at her from night.

After she said something in some language yesterday, I was stunned. Not because of her words, but because of the kiss she gave me on my cheek. I caressed my cheek remembering where she has kissed and smiled.

I kept looking at her from night and now it was morning. It was 5 a.m. The sun light was falling on her face and I kneeled down beside her. I slowly tucked her hair back and had a clear look at her face closely.

I don't know why but my hand raised and I caressed her cheek softly making her move her head a little. I quickly pulled back my hand afraid that she would wake up.

"Goodmorning" someone whispered in my ears from behind making me jump and turn back. I rolled my eyes looking at Cabir smirking at me.

"Kya hai?" I whisper yelled and he shrugged. "Kya kar raha tha?" he raised his eyebrows pointing at Nandini and me.

"I..I.. was...just looking" I said looking away. "Do you know how much confused you are?" he sighed and I sighed back.

"Let's not talk about it now" I said and he rolled his eyes. "When will we talk then?" he asked pushing me playfully but I lost my balance due to the sudden action and fell back.

I opened my eyes shocked as I was on top of Nandini. I was about to get up when she slowly opened her eyes with a yawn. Her mouth was hung open looking at me on top of her and our faces inches apart. She gulped down and I blinked to digest the situation.

"I..you...Goodmorning" I smiled sheepishly and she looked at me shocked. "Goo..goodmorning?" she blinked her eyes.

"Ahem!!" Cabir cleared his throat and I immediately got up. "Goodmorning" Cabir smiled at us. Nandini immediately sat and looked around.

"Um..I..I..have to go to the.. washroom" she mumbled going away making me chuckle at her antics.

"Manik! We need to talk" Cabir said turning me towards him. "I understand" I nodded. "We will talk once we get free today" he said and I nodded.

"What? They are still not awake?" Mom came and looked at everyone still sleeping. "Manik and Cabir!! Please wake them up. We will reach in 15min" Mom said and we nodded.

"Where is Nandini?" she asked looking around. "Here" Nandini came back and smiled at Mom.

"Come with me..you need to call the driver and ask him to be ready" Mom said dragging her. Nandini looked at me before leaving as I looked at her.

"Wake them up" Mom yelled and we sighed. Me and Cabir started shaking everyone and in no time everyone were sitting ready to get down.

"I am sleepy" Mukti yawned resting her shoulder on Arya as he was beside her. "Me too" Arya mumbled. I looked at Abhi to see him clearly avoiding the scene.

"Nandu? Nandu kaha hai?" Navya asked. "She is with Mom" I replied and she nodded. "Well..we have arrived" Dhruv said looking out of the window followed by us. We were at the Manglore station and the train halted slowly.

"Come" Abhi got up and we all followed. Nandini and others have already got down the train. We streched our arms getting down the train and sighed in relief.

Manan FF: TERA FITOORजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें