Chapter 67

MANIK'S POV

"What the hell are you saying?" I got up from my chair looking at Nandini concerned. "Manik cool down!" she sighed catching my hand.

"Cool down? You have a stalker behind you Nandini!" I looked at her in disbelief. "I know...but please sit first" she gently pulled me to sit.

I huffed rolling my eyes and sat down. As promised, I picked up Nandini and brought her to a cafe as she wanted to talk about something important to me. And now she just told me that she is getting some anonymous messages from a stalker.

"Nandini you should immediately change that number. And give me your phone let's complain to the police" I said and she nodded slowly.

"I am sorry" she rubbed her hand on her forehead closing her eyes. "Why are you sorry? There is no fault of yours. It's the fault of that stalker. And let me tell you, you don't have to feel guilty about anything" I cupped her cheek.

"I..I don't know...I just feel stressed" she said looking around. I also looked around to see anyone suspicious.

"Don't worry. Everything is going to be alright. I am there with you" I smiled and she nodded smiling back.

"I'll start working from home. I feel very creepy when I am out" she entwined our fingers as we were walking near the car. I stopped her holding her hand and she looked at me puzzled.

"Are you serious? You don't have to hide in the house for someone. You have every right to live your life and step out of your house. The people who do the wrong deeds are the one to hide in their houses" I glared at her.

"I dint mean that. I just feel very insecure..." she bit her lip looking down as a tear trickled down her cheek. "Shh!! I am going to stay beside you always. And you are my strong girl. We are gonna see the end of this stalker" I nodded at her and she nodded back.

"I love you" she hugged me and I smiled hugging her back. "I love you too" I kissed the top of her head making her snuggle into me.

We then drove to the office with me instructing her not to worry much and tell me immediately if she finds anything suspicious. She obideintly listened and promised me to tell if she finds anything suspicious.

"You can't even trust the people in our office" I whispered to her as we came out of the elevator. She followed my gaze and chuckled making me glare at her. That guy, Naman, was coming towards us and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be jealous Manik" she nudged me making me shake my head in disbelief. "Sir woh...I wanted to...give this file to...ma'am" he gulped looking at me.

"She is a successful independent Mr.Naman. She doesn't need anyone's permission to speak" I raised my eyebrows and he nodded horrified. "Ma'am file" he looked at Nandini.

I looked at her too to see her looking at me with a proud smile. I smiled back going into my cabin. I sat on my chair and immediately Abhi came inside.

"Manik! I was calling you and you dint lift. We missed a very major point in the contract" he came towards my desk with a file. "What happened?" I frowned getting up.

I made sure to check all the points and I never faced any trouble in all these years. "We are fucked" he sighed keeping the file on the table.

"Hua kya hai?" I asked taking the file. I looked at the file and sighed in relief.

"Our contract with Nandini?" I asked and he nodded. What loops would be in this file? And if there is any wrong point too...Nandini is family and we won't have any problem.

"You scared me" I glared at him by throwing the file on him. "Arre trusting her we signed the papers without reading it properly" he said and I shrugged sitting back.

Manan FF: TERA FITOORजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें