Chapter 53

NANDINI'S POV

"Why? Why isn't he listening to me? What's his problem? Firstly, I was nervous to tell him. And now, he isn't listening. He is soo busy to listen. I don't want it to get more late. I want to..." I stopped as I was hit by a pillow.

"What?" I pouted sitting on the bed.

"Do you realise what you are talking?" Navya yawned rubbing her eyes. Basically, I just started shouting as soon as I entered Navya's room. She woke up from her sleep and was looking at me completely clueless.

"Arre woh Manik.." I sighed and she sat down excitedly. "You confessed?" she asked shaking me excitedly. "Noo" I yelled and she rolled our eyes.

"Why?" she crossed her hands. "He isn't giving me time" I cried and she shook her head getting up. "It will get worse if you delay it" she said tying her hair in a bun and yawning again.

"I know. I really know. When should I tell him?" I asked biting my lip and folding the blankets. "Just say when you get the perfect time. And by perfect time, I mean that when you both are calm and there is no disturbance around" she smiled at me and went inside the washroom.

"When will that perfect time come?" I muttered to myself and layed on the bed.

I don't know why Manik is not listening to me. I was determined to tell him yesterday and he was all busy. But he was acting a bit different too right? I don't know why he was soo touchy and again angry during the dinner time.

If I would get a power, I would choose to read The Manik Malhotra's mind. He is soo confusing. Nevertheless, he is mine!!

I smiled and went to my room to get ready. I showered and wore a white off shoulder top and a plazo with it. I styled my hair in a messy bun and applied some kajal, mascara and lipstick. Impressed with my appearance, I went downstairs and sat on the dining table were all were sitting. I looked around but dint find Manik, Arya and Bhai.

"Goodmorning" I wished and everyone greeted back. "Goodmorning" Nyo aunty caressed my head coming from the kitchen and settled beside me.

"So what are the plans for today?" I asked looking at the others. "You all need to help us. Shaadi ke preparations shuru horahe hai na dho din mein" Mom said eating her toast.

"Ek din holiday dedo hume" Mukti pouted and we laughed. "Accha theek hai. Aaj holiday Lelo" Dad said and we squealed excitedly.

"Hey" I turned back to see the three men coming downstairs. Manik was looking dazzlingly hot in his white shirt and navy blue shorts. He looked at me and smiled widely which I returned. He was about to sit at the seat next to me but Arya was fast and already sat beside me. Nyo aunty was sitting at the other side of me.

I gave Manik a sad smile and he glared at the back of Arya before going and sitting at my opposite side between Dhruv and Cabir.

"Where were you three?" Aliya asked them passing the toasts to them. "We were talking to Meera about the Sangeet arrangements" Arya said pouring juice for himself. I faked a cough with a teasing smile making Arya roll his eyes.

"Pani chahiye?" he faked a smile. "Meera ko chahiye" I whispered and he shook his head in disbelief.

"Hogaya?" Manik asked angrily making me look at him. He immediately averted his gaze to Mukti. "Kya?" she frowned. "Khaana?" he replied and she shook her head. "Tho kha jaldi" he said and she looked at him confused.

"Why do you act weird when we start eating?" Dhruv chuckled at Manik. "Because that's the time he sees them together" Cabir said eyeing me.

"Whom?" Bhai asked and Manik glared at Cabir. "Woh...umm...Soha!!" Cabir stopped looking at the back of me.

Manan FF: TERA FITOORजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें