Chapter 59

NANDINI'S POV

"So...we all are leaving and expect you guys to be safe" Mom warned us making us all roll our eyes. "We aren't kids Mom!!" Bhai shrugged. "You all are always kids for us" aunty shrugged back.

"Toh kal hi ek bacche ki shaadi bhi karadiya na...child marriage is against the law" Manik teased pointing at Cabir who inturn threw a pillow towards him making us all laugh.

"Saale" Cabir muttered. "Woh mein nahi, Abhi tera saala hai" Manik winked. "See, you all are already fighting like kids and expect us to belive you'll be safe" Mom raised her eyebrows.

"Arre Ishu! Bacche ko jaane tho do. They need to pack and get ready. Kya lessons lene mein lagi ho?" Dad interrupted making us all sigh in relief. "Fine go and pack your stuff" Mom said making us all disperse immediately.

Me and Manik started going upstairs when Naani was coming down. Naani saw me and Manik holding hands so I immediately pulled my hand back.

Manik smirked looking at Naani who smirked back. They were having a eye talk making me frown. Naani then looked at me and cupped my cheek.

"I am happy for you" she kissed my forehead and left before I could ask anything.

"Why?" I asked Manik as she left who just shrugged smirking. He started walking while I followed. "Manik! Please tell me why did Naani say that?" I caught his hand as we were just infront of his room.

He opened the door and pulled me inside too and locked it. "Ma.." he pinned me to the door and raised his eyebrows.

"You don't know?" he asked and I shook my head. He entwined our hands and bought them up gesturing it through his eyes.

"Because of this" he said caressing the back of my hand with his thumb.

"You...you mean that she knows?" I widened my eyes and he laughed pulling apart. "Obviously" he replied taking his suitcase out while I stood there shocked.

Naani knows about me and Manik? This is crazy!!

"How did she know?" I asked not believing that Manik is soo casual. "She..she understood looking at us and confronted me. And I...told her the truth" he smiled making my eyes go more wide.

"You just told her like that without thinking of the consequences?" I asked in disbelief. "Haan Nandini, and Naani is cool with it" he said resting his hands on my shoulder.

"But..."

"Shhh! Don't stress out yourself. Go and get ready and meet me in the garden area after you finish" he kissed my forehead making a small smile appear on my face.

"Bye" I muttered coming out of the room and going towards mine.

How can he just tell Naani that he loves m..Ahem! He still dint confess anything. I smiled packing all my stuff in the suitcase.

We all are going on a 'group trip' as wished by Cabir and Navya. We all still can't belive that they got married yesterday. It was soo emotional yet a memorable moment.

My sister/friend got married!! Though we all also cried getting emotional, we enjoyed dancing and all after the wedding.

I started going near the garden area when I finished my packing and getting ready in a blue fitted jeans and orange sweatshirt. I tied my hair in a ponytail and kept it a simple travel look.

"Going near Manik?" Navya teased me as I was passing by the living room. "Navuu" I rolled my eyes making her laugh.

"Go go...I saw him giving out too" she laughed making me laugh too. I quickly went near her and gave a hug with a peck on her cheek.

Manan FF: TERA FITOORजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें