Chapter - 91 | Shaam Savera

Start from the beginning

"Tumne kya socha hain fir Anokhi ?... Jha tak mujhe pta hain... Sabhi teams ko toh koi naa koi state choose krne hoga na ?..." Aastha wanted to know more in detail.

Anokhi's lips curled into a smile as she heard this and said, "Voh darsal Aastha Mam..."

"Humaari team ne thoda sa alg kuch karne ka socha..."

"Isliye hum kisi ek state ka nhi... Balki aur bhi kuch states ke dishes bnaane vale hain..." she said excitedly.

"Ohh..." Aastha comprehended, "Yeh toh kaafi achcha idea hain..."

"Lekin main kya bnaana sikhaau tumhe... Mujhe toh koi idea hi nhi aa rha..." Aastha began to think.

"Kuch bhi Aastha Mam..." Anokhi declared.

"Aap jo sikhaayengi... Main vhi seekhungi Mam..."

"Aisi koi dish sochiye... Jo aapke liye bohot special ho..."

"Jo aapko bnaana bohot achcha lagta ho..."

"Jo aap apne apno ke liye bnaati ho unhe khush karne ke liye..." Anokhi aided her in catalysing her thoughts.

When Anokhi said all of this and Aastha thought about it, only one dish came to her mind.

Her eyes turned somewhat moist as it was indeed very "special" for her.

"Kya hua Aastha Mam ?..." Anokhi, who was waiting for her response, spoke up after noticing her lost in thought.

Aastha's trance ended, bringing her back to consciousness. She smiled and turned to face her student, saying, "Anokhi..."

"Tum aao mere saath... Main tumhe bnaana sikhaati hoon vo..." Her face was lighting up.

She was overjoyed because, even though he was no longer "near" her, the dish would bring back the memories of fleeting happy moments she spent with him.

"Kha Aastha Mam ?..." Anokhi was surprised by where she was asking her to go.

"Kha matlab ?... Kitchen mein..." The obvious was stated by Aastha.

Anokhi now realized that her Aastha Mam was going to prepare something when she only wanted her to provide the necessary guidance and she would cook it on her own under her supervision.

"Aastha Mam..."

"Aap mujhe bas instructions dete jaaiye... Main khud bna loongi..."

"Aapko bnaane ki zaroorat nhi hain Mam... Aapko rest karna chaahiye..." she said.

"Anokhi..." Aastha spoke up.

"Main jo bnaane jaa rhi hoon... Uske baare mein shaayad tumhe nhi pta hoga..."

"Tum pehli baar mein nhi bna paaogi... Isliye pehle main bnaakar deti hoon... Tum observe karna..." she said, avidly wanting to cook it.

"Lekin Mam..."

"Aapko zyaada der khade nhi rehna chaahiye... Aap kaise-..."

"Anokhi..." Aastha interrupted calmly.

"Main saara din baithi hi rehti hoon Anokhi..."

"Please mujhe bnaane do... Mera bohot man kar rha hain..." She wanted to do it herself, her heart desired.

Anokhi felt that since her Aastha Mam was insisting, she should give in and let her do it.

"Theek hain Aastha Mam..."

"Chaliye..." she said as she stood up and extended her hand towards her for support.

Aastha placed her hand on hers, and the next thing both Anokhi and Aastha knew was a scene that melted away their hearts.