Chapter - 92 | Ground-Breaking Theories

Start from the beginning

"Mimi..."

"Yeh naa seediyan nhi hain... Seediyon ki tarah hain..."

"Aapko bas khade rehna hota hai... Aur yeh apne – aap aapko oopar pahuncha dega..." Anokhi said to her baby girl.

"Yeh to magic hai Mumma !!..."

"Bohot maja aa laha hai !... Gudgudi bhi ho lahi hain..." Mimi giggled cutely. She was having so much fun due to the tickling sensations the vibrations of the stairs were causing.

"Awwwww... Meri pyaali Mimi..." This was something Reema couldn't stop herself from saying. The little girl was soooooo sweet.

Anokhi was all smiles as she saw her Shona in joy just by riding the escalator stairs. One glance at her happy Shona is all it takes for her heart to settle down and reach "infinite" levels of tranquilly.

She kept her baby girl's hand tenderly in hers as the three of them ascended to the first floor. Bebo and Kitty were still on the ground floor, going over clothing options. They'd soon be joining the trio.

Anokhi had a list of things she needed to buy with her. Reema took a snap of it, and they both began looking for them here and there. They split up in the middle, as the shelves they passed through weren't far apart.

Mimi continued to look intently at the items as she walked alongside her mother, who sporadically pulled items off the shelves.

Meanwhile, the twins had finished choosing their outfits, and had ended up with two dresses of the same style that they had specifically matched for one another. They were about to join Anokhi and Reema in the first floor.

Reema, who was on the opposite side of the shelf from Anokhi, was also collecting the needed things.

She glanced at the phone screen and then looked around the shelf for something. Finally, the object she was looking for caught her eyes.

She reached out her hand for the brown sugar packet. After picking it up, she was about to put it in the basket when she felt something ticklish on her wrist.

"Aaaa !!..." she shrieked in horror the next moment, jerking away the pouch and closing her eyes.

She finally managed to calm her racing heart, and when she opened her eyes, a man was in front of her. The packet she had been holding just moments earlier was now in his hands.

With a raised brow, the man looked at her, amused by what she did.

"Aap ?..." Reema was surprised.

"Reema !!... Kya hua ??..." Anokhi came running, hearing her scream.

She, too, was taken aback when she saw the person standing in front of Reema. Bebo and Kitty had also arrived by that time.

"Polichhe uncle !!..." Mimi spoke up, amazed at seeing the man.

Ahir looked around in astonishment, and his lips curled into a smile as he saw familiar faces.

"Aap sabhi yha ?..." he said, smiling, walking over to them. The sugar pouch was still in his hands.

"ACP Ahir... Aap ?..." Anokhi spoke up.

"Jee Anokhi Ji..."

"Main toh yha shopping karne aaya tha..."

"Kya baat hai mujhe aap sab bhi mil gye yha..." bemused, he said.

"Vaise Reema Ji..." he turned to face her.