•Epilogue•

"It's going nice right!? Yeah! It's going nice!!" Pari whispered in my ear and I chuckled

She has been extra nervous since morning thinking about how the meeting will go but so far everything is civil. Given that it's just been a few minutes since they met, they will take time to open up.

We arranged a meeting with our parents. We decided we would go to this new restaurant near Colaba and we all came here. Pari's parents and her uncle and aunt are also here along with my munchkin and my Mom and Dad are here.

So far, we exchanged introductions and pleasantries and sat down. I know it's kind of awkward for the parents except for the mothers as they already knew each other. One good thing is that both me and munchkin are on good terms with each other's parents.

A week ago I went to meet Pari's parents. That was a very interesting day as I wanted to secretly trip her Dad as I was so very angry that he slapped my munchkin. Father, brother, boyfriend, friend, or anything for that matter, you have no right to slap someone just because you can.

And it's not just for a girl, even a guy, you have no right to slap someone especially when you don't know the whole thing. I was enraged when she told me about the slap and secretly plot about tripping her dad of course 'accidentally' sometimes.

But, we had a nice conversation that day. Her Mom and aunt love me. They were really happy talking to me that day. Her Dad and uncle were skeptical at first and cautious but slowly started talking to me nicely. There were no bounds to my munchkin's happiness that dad when her dad said he was proud of her choice. Seeing her happy just made my heart warm.

"Such a small world Shivani! When our kids told me about you I was so surprised!" Anitha Aunty said and Mom nodded her head smiling.

"I know! Even I was very surprised but super happy!!" Mom replied holding Aunty's hand.

The conversation slowly began there with our Mother's talking about everything and anything and soon enough our fathers started talking about their businesses and professions, etc. You can say they are bonding quite well much to our joy.

"It's going good" munchkin said turning to me smiling.

"It is baby!" I said and tucked some stray hair behind her hair.

"What's next?" She asked looking at our parents conversing fondly.

"Let's marry?" I whispered and she turned to me with a smile.

"Can't wait to get married to me huh?" She said smirking and I shrugged.

"What? Every day we meet and you have to go back home from me. It's like I have limited time with you. I don't want that! I wanna have unlimited time with you! I wanna marry you and have you beside me, in my arms all the time" I said and she smiled looking away.

Clearing her throat she said, "Well if that's the case then fine"

"Fine?" I asked and she nodded her head.