•Chapter- 17•

(Please do read the Author's note at the end without fail guys! Enjoy reading!!)

"Guess who it is?" Rohit asked Shourya as I covered his eyes and winked at me smiling.

"Seriously!? You guys are playing this game? What are you? 5?" Shourya asked and I rolled my eyes at his bored tone.

"Arey yaar! For once act silly and guess na!?" Rohit whined and Shourya huffed.

"Munchkin, stop 'trying' to cover my eyes, your hands will ache plus I can almost see everything" he said and my mouth fell open.

I took off my hands from his eyes and smacked his arm hard. Or rather tried to smack it hard.

Rohit burst out laughing hearing Shourya and I gave him a pointed look making him shut up.

"My hands are perfectly fine! No thanks to you! And you are such a meanie boyfriend!" I accused him, pointing my index finger towards him making him chuckle in amusement.

"Why was I mean?! I just didn't want my girl's hands to ache! Now you know that I am really tall and you are.....well a shorty and I didn't want you to strain your hands for me" he said shrugging his shoulder with an innocent expression that made Rohit bowl over laughing. I took off my bag and threw it at his face.

"Asshole! Stop laughing! And you Asshat! I am tall enough!! Stop making fun of my height. And my hands won't strain for this small thing! Look at my muscles! Come on!" I exclaimed flexing my nonexistent ripped biceps and in return, Shourya just flexed his own, mountain-like biceps which is making me drool over them like always.

Not wanting to accept defeat in front of my cocky ass boyfriend I shook my head and said.

"Oh what?! Are you showing me yours now? You wanna fight man!? You wanna wrestle!?" I said going in front of him, narrowing my eyes at him 'trying' to intimidate him but he instead just scooped me in his arms and started tickling me.

Thank God, it was just the three of us in the classroom otherwise, people would've died of hearing loss listening to my loud wails and squeaks.

"Ahhhhh! Shourya stop!!! Hahahaaha!!! Stop!!! Shourya!!! Rohit stop him, bro!!!" I yelped as Shourya kept tickling me and Rohan came in front of us filming us.

"Nope! Not a chance! Look at this video! It's gem!!!!" He exclaimed and I threw my bag at him again which again hit him in the face. Shourya who now stopped and made me sit on the bench laughed at Rohit's painful expression.

"Not my face yaar! Not again!! It hurts!!! Plus it took so much to get your cousin to come for one date with me with my normal face! How do you expect me to manage with a bruised one!!!" He cried and I laughed at him.

"Iss okaie! My cousin values inner beauty more!! She won't mind! But the point is! How beautiful is your interior?? My guess is that it's as rotten as your face" I said and he placed his hand on his heart with a pained expression.