•Chapter- 9•

(Hie guys! Scroll till the end to know when I'll be telling you all my story! Read away people!)

"I love you, baby!!" I said staring with love in my eyes.

"Such a dramatic ass you are!" Anju said rolling her eyes and I snapped out of my dreamland.

"Drama is the new trend! You shut up!" I said giving her a stink eye and concentrating on my true love, my chocolate fudge cake.
As soon as I took a spoonful of it, my mouth just melted with the flavor and it was just so perfect!!

"This girl and her food" Ritu muttered from the side and I just ignored them. Nothing comes first then food.

"Woohoo!" I heard someone shouting and singing. Suddenly the whole cafeteria is flooded with music and those are some of my favorite songs too! Being in Karnataka introduced me to a lot of South Indian music. Not just in Kannada but also in Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu. I enjoy music to the core in every language and I love it every time someone plays a South Indian song around here. It is beautiful to see how people are slowly accepting different cultures and traditions. It's a normal thing to blast music in the canteen and this time it's some of our classmates who I know very well. Roshan, one of my friends from my class is the one who is playing music.

Slowly people started dancing to the tunes and being a huge dancer myself I couldn't sit still.

Quickly gobbling down my cake I looked towards my friends who are humming along to the tune.

"Guys leggo and dance!" I said and they both stopped looking at me stunned.

"What? No! Pari yaar!" Ritu said but I just showed her my index finger indicating her to stop.

"Chup! Last sem guys! Last year's Masters!! Kuch toh karna chahiye!? Come on!!" (We should do something right?"

I dragged them both towards the dance floor and Anju who is more shy didn't come forward but I and Ritu just went ahead. It's normal for us to dance in our house so we kind of is in sync with each other.

The current song is my new favorite one "Arabic Kuthu" from the Beast movie and I just started dancing letting myself free.

I can hear everyone cheering around us and hooting and hollering around us but all I did was just laugh and dance. I pulled everyone to the dance floor and soon all of us started dancing.

"Roshan! Keep playing songs!" I yelled at him and soon the canteen was a crazy mess full of people dancing and enjoying.

So many Indian songs and some English ones too kept playing and we just kept dancing.

Suddenly I saw Shourya and his friends coming to the front of the crowd and I just raised my eyebrows at him still dancing and he just shook his head, folded his arms, and stood there looking at me with a smile.

I motioned him to come dance but he just shook his head negative. I remembered that I brought my cookie dough cake for him and I stopped and went to him.