•Chapter- 20•

"I am so happy for you girl!!!!!!" Anjana said as she examined my ring and as I told her how I and Shourya confessed to each other and what transpired yesterday night

"I know right!? Like! You deserve all this love babe!! I am so happy!!! But I still can't understand how no one knew at home when he came?! Like I didn't know our walls were that soundproof!" Ritu said in disbelief hugging me and I laughed.

"Oh shut up!! I wasn't that loud anyways knowing you guys were at home" I said blushing and they both gave me teasing looks.

"Our girl here reached 2nd base!! The most experienced one" Anju said dramatically and I smacked her arm.

"Don't tell me you and Zain don't do anything!! In fact, I know you reached the 1st base and it's only a matter of time before you reach the second one" I said smirking and this time it was her time to blush.

"It's just Ritu who is left to enter the zone" Anju said clearing her throat and I looked at Ritu who is looking everywhere than us.

"What do you have to say to that babe?" I asked with a teasing smile and she smiled at us.

"I am going to tell him, I like him today" she said and my eyes lit up.

"What?! Oh my god! Finally!!!! Finally, poor Rohit will be relaxed" I said excitedly and she gave a guilty smile.

"I know. My inhibitions about a relationship made me really test him a lot. I don't regret doing it because, I don't want to decide without thinking about it properly especially when it concerns another person but, I feel bad for testing his patience so much. But it's fine! I know how to impress him!!" She said with an excited face and me and Anju tickled.

"Impress huh!?! We wonder how!!?" Anju said and we three laughed.

After talking for some more time with each other we parted ways and we will meet again for the meeting at 1. Anju and Ritu wanted to go discuss something regarding our event and I went to the library to read a book. It's been a while and I went there to read something and also order some items online because my paints are almost over.

I make my own paint colors and I need to get some binders and stuff for them. While ordering and reading I totally lost track of time and it was 1:15 already.

"Shit!" I cursed and took my stuff rushing out of the library. Shourya specifically told everyone to reach on time as this meeting is important. Everyone must've already reached there because no one here defies him.

I went to the room where the meeting is being held and knocked, entering inside only to see everyone present there. It's a pretty small room so only a few chairs were there.

I looked at my friends who were shaking their heads at me being late while Shourya narrowed his eyes. One thing I am good at and Shourya hates is being on time. He is particular about being on time and I am always late.