•Chapter- 27•

"Tell me again why you are dodging your boyfriend since morning again?" Anju asked leaning forward propping her elbows up on the table as I placed her plate in front of her

"Yes! Please tell us! He is going berserk and is not even telling me what happened properly!" Rohit asked looking at me eagerly. I laughed at them as I remembered the events of yesterday and today.

After asking Shourya if he would marry me yesterday, I ran to my home, and afterward, some of my mother's friends came over so I couldn't speak to him properly. Shourya who was stunned on the other hand and who was blushing when I asked him the question, kept trying to talk to me through call or text but I was genuinely busy and so I couldn't talk to him properly.

At night, I was so tired I dozed off dropping him a good night text. In the morning when I realized how I made my boyfriend fluster over this question, a wicked idea came to my mind and I ignored him kind of since morning today. He has an interview right now in the afternoon so even he couldn't talk to me properly as he had to go be with Anurag Sir.

"Well, I asked him to marry me" I said and Zain, Ritu, Anju, and Rohit just gaped at me with their mouths wide open.

"You did not!? Wait what? Pari!!!" Anju shrieked as she came out of the shock and I was laughing my ass off at their faces.

"I did! And I haven't spoken to him properly ever since and it's getting to him" I said and they all shook their heads at me.

"You are ass!!!" Ritu exclaimed and I just shrugged it off smiling.

"What? It was fun playing with him! He always picks on me and teases me and now I got the chance!" I said and Ritu just reached out and smacked my head.

"Ouch! Woman! What's it with people always smacking my head!!!" I whined.

"Well! Did you ask the question for fun or did you mean it?" Zain asked wiggling his eyebrows at me suggestively and I smiled looking away.

"I first got this plan to stun him and without thinking I just asked. To be honest I want him to answer genuinely to that. Indirectly in the name of a prank, I did propose. But it was fun to see him speechless. I am kinda excited to see what his reaction would be" I said and they all smiled.

"More than you I am excited! I can't wait for my man to be hitched!" Rohit said stuffing his face with his burger and I laughed.

We all started having our lunch and that's when I realized I forgot to bring ketchup.

"You are such a forgetful person babe! One day, one-day Shourya won't bring you food and you forget to bring ketchup" Anju said with a smirk on her face shaking her head left and right and I scowled at her.

"What!? He used to bring it every day and for one day I forgot. He is the one who is spoiling me!!" I said making her roll her eyes and everyone laughed at us.