•Chapter- 1•

"Pari, I think this is our block" Ritu said looking at the cool artistic building in front of me and I inspected it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Pari, I think this is our block" Ritu said looking at the cool artistic building in front of me and I inspected it.

"You sure? I think we should ask someone" I said looking around and noticing the busy crowd around us.

"You stay here. I'll go check for some peon around here" she said and I nodded my head at her before asking her to be careful.

Oh! Hi there! Nice meeting with you! You don't know me yet, right? Let me give a quick introduction of myself.

Paridhi Sharma here! I am 22 and in the last year of my Master's in Fine Arts. My parents Sanjeev and Anitha are both doctors and we used to live in Banglore until recently we shifted to Mumbai. My best friend Amrita who is also my paternal cousin came along with me as we both are practically inseparable. Being the only child of two big-shot doctors is a huge load as they expected me to go to the science stream as well. But I have always been dominant with my left side brain aka my creative center and my passion lies in art.

From sketching to molding to pottery I have mastered and gotten training in most of the arts. My goal is to set up my own art gallery and sell my work to people who are art enthusiasts and also make more people learn it. Amrita is majoring in MBA and also got admission to the same college as me.

It's been hard getting used to Mumbai, one because of its huge stature and also because of new people and places. It's been a month since we have been here and we are slowly getting used to everything. Today is our first day in college and we are coming here as transfer students as we studied in the same franchise before in Banglore.

"Yaar where is this girl?! She said she would be back in a few minutes yet there is no sign of her even after ten minutes!" I muttered to myself and huffed.

I decided to look for her and walked ahead in the crowded corridor. VIT as far as I have known is a very crowded campus as people national and international wise come here. Students love its education curriculum and also its amenities. I must say though the lecturers are grueling this college is lit.

As I walked along the corridor I got some weird looks here and there being an unfamiliar face. I have nothing against joining new campuses or anything but it's highly irritating when people kinda become judgy and too scrutinizing sometimes. It is just so odd why can't they mind their business and be a little comforting!

As I walked looking around for my dumb cousin, I dashed into someone and gasped falling to the ground with my books around me.

"Ouch!" I yelped as my hand hit the floor hard and being the utterly clumsy person I am, my leg also hit the ground pretty hard.

"Fuck! I am so sorry! That was by mistake! I didn't mean to dash into you I am sorry!" I heard a male voice and looked up to see a really good-looking guy, with an apologetic face.

He gave me his hand to stand up again and helped me gather my stuff.

"I am very sorry!" He said again and I brushed it off.