•Chapter- 4•

"I am tired! I am dead tired! That's it! I am gonna stop studies and am gonna go for a vacation" I said putting my head on the table and groaning due to a headache

"I am tired! I am dead tired! That's it! I am gonna stop studies and am gonna go for a vacation" I said putting my head on the table and groaning due to a headache. Back-to-back classes and assignments especially because it's mid-semester time is just killing me. I am done with studies.

Ritu who already knows my dramatics and Anju who got used to it just shook their heads and ignored me as they focused on their assignments.

It has been a month since we came here and now it's mid sem time as I mentioned above and we all have back-to-back assignments. Since we are lazing around at home we decided that we will work in the canteen where we are surprisingly productive. Today is a free day and we don't have that many classes helping us do our work.

Though one hour down and I am already exhausted. All the moving and getting used to this place is getting on my head and I have a bad headache.

I stood up making my friends look up and I asked "Who wants coffee?!"

Both of their hands instantly went up and I know even they are exhausted. Final year students have the worst kind of assignments because they are hefty. It's like the professors know we are leaving the campus so they want to send us off with tiring work and exhaustion.

As I took the tray my main focus was to not let the coffee spill. I am bad with coffee cups or trays as I have a habit of spilling them easily so my mom never gives me the task of serving coffee since she knows I'll make a fool of myself.

As I carefully reached my table and sat down my friends clapped for me. Mock clapping of course.

"Proud of you babe! You brought it nicely this time with minimal spilling" Anju said lifting her cup which has coffee slightly spilled outside. Ritu laughed and I rolled my eyes at them.

"Sure go ahead tease the clumsy me as if you aren't the same" I said and that shut her up. It feels good to know that you are not the only clumsy one in your friend circle.

We took a short break and started talking about random stuff when we heard a commotion in the canteen. We turned towards the other side to see that some guys were fighting.

As I focused more...I saw Shourya and his friends standing tall against another group of guys.

"Woah some fight is happening!" I said turning to my friends and Anjana started speaking.

"So you guys know about Shourya's group right. That's Ankit's group. They all are jealous of Shourya and his popularity. Shourya doesn't like all this popular stuff and stays away from the limelight but you guys know that people always flock around him and these opposite guys don't like it. So they try to pick fights with Shourya whenever they can. I guess this is one of those" she said and we looked towards them to see that they are having a heated argument.

"How dare you speak to me like that!? You even know who I am!?" This Ankit guy shouted getting in Shourya's face whereas Shourya stood there with a very calm expression yet looking deadly.