•Chapter- 12•

(Hiee guys! Make sure to read the Author's note at the end to know something amazing!!!!! Enjoy reading!!)

"Finally! Chutkara!!! From all these agonizing works!!! Yessss!!" I fist-bumped in the air as we headed to the canteen. Mid-semester exams are done and we are free at least until June. Our exams have been postponed to June to July period due to some lag in the curriculum and also some events that are taking place to give more exposure and opportunities to students from all years.

Though a lot of people are not okay with that, we can't do anything about the issue so everyone is going along with that.

So at least until then, we are free academic-wise at least.

"I know right? I can finally breathe right now and Stranger things are coming today! I am going to watch it peacefully with no distractions!!" Anju said and I and Ritu squealed.

"I have been waiting to see how Eleven will kick Vecna's asss!!!! Plus her and Hopper's reunion! I cannot for the love of God wait for it!" I said and they both agreed.

When we reached the canteen for lunch I saw that Shourya was already there with his friends.

It's been a week since that night when he took me out to eat. After sharing our secrets we returned back and after that we are unstoppable I think? We kept talking every day either in person or on phones or texts. Anything and everything. Random and meaningful and it's so amazing to see how many layers he has and getting to know each layer is.......thrilling.

Since the past week had been hectic with exams we mostly spoke in calls or texts as he and I have different schedules.

This is the first time in like three days I saw him. Seeing him gave me a sense of relief. I instantly smiled at him and waved my hand lightly to not grab any attention.

Every time I speak with him the whole canteen stops doing their work and gawks at us because it's just so unbelievable that he speaks with a girl which is highly irritating. Come on! Like, let him live his life!

I turned to my friends to see they were looking for a table when Rohit came to us which is quite unusual.

"Hey!" He greeted us and we greeted him back.

"Me, Zain, and Shourya are sitting over there. You guys wanna come join?" He asked and I looked at my friends. I also saw how Rohit was expectantly waiting for Ritu's answer and I looked at Anju winking at her. She understood what I meant and nodded. And I looked at Ritu and wiggled my eyebrows hoping she too understands and even she nodded her head.

Well in one of our conversations Shourya told me how Zain too likes Anju and I conveyed that piece of information to Ritu and I told Anju how Rohit likes Ritu without conveying that they both have admirers.

"Yeah sure!!" I said with a smile and went over to where they were sitting. We sat down and somehow it was a huge thing as we gathered spectators but with one look from Shourya and Zain, they all minded their own business.