•Chapter- 23•

(Hiee guys! Please read Chapters 21 and 22 before this as I have updated those two before this quickly! Don't miss out on them! Enjoy reading!!)

"Oh boy!" I heard Ritu muttering behind me.

'Oh boy!' indeed I thought as they walked in and....................

"You fucking asshole! Get up! We are gonna be late!!" I heard Ritu yell in my ears and that brought me out of my dream as I woke up with a jolt.

I sat right up and looked around my room to see that I am in my bed, still in my pajamas, and Ritu, who is all dressed up in front of me.

"Are the guests downstairs?' I asked Ritu who looked agitated.

"What guests?" She asked confusion lacing her tone.

"The guests? The marriage proposal? That creep who that witch wants to marry me?" I asked and she just smacked my head.

"What ever happened to you?? Are you in your right mind Pari or did yesterday's fiasco make you go a little cuckoo as you put it?" She asked and I rubbed my head wincing as she hit pretty hard.

But I still heaved a sigh of relief as the whole marriage proposal thing was a dream.

"It's a dream.....fuck it's a dream" I muttered clutching my head and shaking my head.

"What dream? Pari? Are you okay?" Ritu asked sitting beside me and I explained to her the dream.

"It was so real that there was legit panic inside me. I was so scared and Shourya came inside and I was shaking and then I heard your voice and woke up" I told her and she just looked at me with concern in her eyes and hugged me.

"It's going to be okay babe. We will talk to Paa and figure it out don't worry. I won't let the witch take away your happiness" she said and I nodded my head.

She left asking me to get ready quickly and I got ready in a jiffy. I don't know how the situation is downstairs with my dad and I have to somehow talk to him before that witch feeds him with all kinds of nonsense.

After getting ready I went down to see dad and Raghu Paa sitting on one sofa and that witch on the other one. Maa and Sindhu Maa are sitting together with Ritu on the side.

"Maa, breakfast? I'll be late for college otherwise" I said and my Dad spoke before my Mother could reply.

"You are not going to college today Paridhi. We have to talk" he said and I looked at him. I nodded my head looking at him seriously. What my dad did is stupid, and irrational. And I will make sure to teach him a lesson.

I went and sat down on the seat in front of him and he continued.

"I do not approve of this" he started saying.

"Neither do I Papa" I said and I can see anger evident on his face.

"Don't talk back to me Pari. You did wrong and you are showing attitude to your elders now?" He asked and I sighed. How can my dad be so stupid?