•Chapter- 10•

"Fucker! You asshole! You didn't tell us!" Zain said taking me into a headlock and I struggled to get out a little because Zain is really strong

He left me when I started coughing and Rohit started punching my stomach.

"Ouch! I just wanted to sink in these moments and tell you guys yaar" I said and they both stopped and looked at each other.

"What do you say? Leave him?" Zain asked and Rohit kept a thinking face.

"It's fine! Leave him for now and you make sure to not hide anything from us" Rohit said pointing the last bit of the sentence towards me and I nodded my head.

"Whatever now let's go drink something" I said and we went to the kitchen.

We are in my house currently and both my parents are out at work. I quickly made coffee for all three of us and we sat down to talk.

"Are you gonna propose to her?" Zain asked and I looked at him.

"No, not yet at least. I like her so much but I don't want to rush it. Plus we are just getting to know each other just now. Once I am sure she likes me too and this is not a passing feeling and both of us are comfortable, I'll make a move" I said and Rohit facepalmed.

"I don't like it when you act practical or mature plus what if someone whisks her away?" He asked and I smirked.

"I know that she is interested in me. A lot actually. I am just giving it some time to make sure our feelings are strong" I said taking a sip of my coffee and sighing as the hot liquid hit my taste buds.

"I cannot believe our guy likes someone bro! By what transpired before I am sure you both have strong feelings and your pair looks super cute together. Shouru, I am saying this again, I am the Godfather" Rohit said and Zain snorted.

"You seriously think he is gonna make your dramatic ass as his kid's Godfather? I am the Godfather and it's not even a competition " Zain said and I just smiled and shook my head at these two idiots who are arguing right now.

But the thought of having kids with Paridhi, I mean.......it's crazy to think about it now but I like the sound of it. A lot actually.

"Bro listen. Now that your life is set, can you please set me up too?" Rohit asked and I frowned looking at him.

"The fuck?" I asked looking at Zain who had a naughty smile on his face.

"He is talking about Paridhi's cousin Ritu. He has been trying to get her attention since day one of her entering this college but she doesn't even notice him. He is so disappointed because this is the first time it ever happened to him" Zain said and I laughed.

"Fuck! Really!? I can't believe Mr. Charmer's charms are not working on someone!" I said and Rohit pouted.

"You shut up asshole! I know how you kept staring at Paridhi's friend Anjana too! She didn't give you any attention too" Rohit said and it was Zain's time to shut up. He just looked like a deer caught in headlights and I can't believe I will see Zain so silent without a retort. I and Rohit smirked at each other and that's when Rohit's phone rang. He picked up and started talking and whoever is on the other side did not say a good thing as his facial expression changed.