You'll get there.

"Love, it's alright. You'll get there someday." Alma says when I started getting frustrated. I'm supposed to know how to move things with my mind and anytime I try, it doesn't work.

"I know." I say with a huff but my frustration leaves when she hugs me from behind her chin propped up on my shoulder.

"I think you're rushing it too much." She states and I give her a look. "I mean it." A smirk goes across her face that I crack a smile as I roll my eyes.

"Alright, maybe I am." I give up and she laughs a little.

"You finally said it." She teases and I scoff.

"Don't rub it in too much." I jokingly warn and she chuckles.

"It's getting late, dear." She says and I look outside to the moonlight casting through the window. "We should lay down." I nod and we make our way up, teasing each other. When we got in bed, I flopped onto my side exhausted from using my brain. I hear her laugh a little before laying on her side. I felt her gaze on me and couldn't help but laugh a little as well.

"I feel like you're about to do something that I don't think highly of." I joke and I see her grin flash in the dark.

"You mean something like...this!" Right when she said the last word she pounced on top of me and started tickling my sides so much I couldn't stop laughing.

"Stop!" I laugh and she only continues to do it. "Stop it." I protest again my voice trailing off as I was left breathless when she stopped. "I'm getting you back soon." I warn as I look up at her. She was sitting in a straddling position as she leaned down and pecked a kiss on my lips.

"How will you do that, dear?" She asks sweetly and suddenly she started lifting up. Panicked at first, she grabbed my hand as I laughed a little at her reaction. "Oh, you little sneak." She sneers and I smirk. I lower her down to where she was resting on top of me.

"I love you so much." She whispers and I smile as I mess with her hair, brushing some away from her face.

"I love you more." I say and she narrows her eyes at me with a grin.

"Oh don't start that or else it will never end." She warns and I laugh as she nestles into me.

"Alright, bluebird." I grin at my nickname for her.

"Alright, little bird." She retorts with a smile.
~~~~~~~~