Say Something

This is yet another y/n story, have fun!

Y/n and the children are heading down to the beach. It is a wonderful afternoon, with the sun out and the warmth on your skin.

Miss Peregrine surprisingly is going to be joining the children and you. Normally she just watches from the beach, but she does seem to be trying to spend more time with the children.

When we arrived to the beach, the children lay their towels out on the sandy ground. Claire was the first one done and she ran as fast as she could out to the sea.

You laugh.

It was so nice to spend time with each other and take a break finally.

Y/n lays their towel down and joins the others in the water.

As you splash and play with the others, you didn't hear Miss Peregrine join.

You look over and see her when you hear someone chuckle.

Y/n smiles.

You turn to see Claure running towards you, with an urgent look on her face.

You immediately turn concerned and ask her what's wrong.

"Olive is stuck!" She says, clearly shaken. "Her shoes got stuck in something and she can't get out!"

Miss Peregrine overheard and ask her where she was.

"Over here!"

We all paddle over quickly till she points to a spot.

Before Miss Peregrine could stop you, y/n dives into the water and swim down until I find her.

She was still swimming and because of her peculiarity, she seems to have enough air for me to quick do this.

Her foot was caught in something I couldn't make out and we were about a few feet underwater.

Y/n places their feet on either side of the thing and pull up on Olive till you hear something crack - like a board.

Olive swam up to the surface and you were about to follow when you realized you were now stuck.

When you freed Olive, your foot ended up becoming wedged instead.

You were running low on air.

Above the surface, Olive ran to Miss Peregrine who gave her a tight hug.

"Are you alright, dear?" She asks urgently.

"I'm fine, but y/n is still down their!"

Miss Peregrine lets go off Olive, her eyes wide, and dives into the water.

Y/n was running low on air and is on the verge of passing out.

Miss Peregrine found you and started lifting you up, but it wouldn't budge.

She grumbled in frustration and panic and tried again.

This time she got you, but you were long gone to the world.

She pulled you up to shore and layed you down on the sandy bay.

Tears were running down Miss Peregrines cheeks that mixed in with the salty sea.

"Y/n, wake up!" She says, pressing on your chest.
"Say something!"

After a minute or two of silence you wake up coughing.

"Oh my bird!" Emma says, behind Miss Peregrine.

"Y/n," Miss Peregrine whispers.

You let out one more cough and reply.

"Yep, it's me," you let out a faint laugh.

"Y/n!" You hear Olive say, tears running down her sweet face. "I was so worried about you!"

You pull her into a hug, tears running down your own face.

Miss Peregrine looks at you in shock.

"Miss Peregrine, I'm-"

She interrupts you with a tight hug.

"You scared me so bad," she gets out between her sobs. "I thought you were dead."
Her grip was tightening on you, her sharp black nails digging into your back.

"I'm okay, I'm fine." You say as the Ymbrynn hugs you tight.

She lets go and hold you by your shoulders.

"I can't believe you did that," she says as she looks at you.

As soon as she says that, she gives you another tight hug, this time not letting go.