The Hollow

Yes, yes I know Ambers was writing yet another y/n story but they are so fun!!
I am linking massivesimpformissp and Official_EriChan since you two seem to like these! ((Just let me know if you don't want to be @))
________________

There was always something strange about y/n. She knew something others didn't and that could be a problem.

You see, being able to see and know things that others cannot does seem like a cool ability, but it can be really stressful.

Especially when you see something that others cannot but you can't tell them.

This happened one day when you were taking a walk through the woods, obviously during the day.

Y/n was busy looking at the flowers growing along the trail when you suddenly hear something in the trees ahead.

You saw it.

The creature that you know as the Hollowgast. Hollow for short.

You quickly reach into your bag you brought.

Once you get what your looking for you aim it to the creature.

You were holding a small bow and arrow that you carry almost everywhere.

((Katniss Everdeen vibes anyone?))

You quickly release it and it lands directly in the creature.

It shoots back with a shriek, but you miscalculated the shot.

It missed it.

You ran as fast as you could into the woods to find a new place to shoot the creature.

As you were running you tripped on a tree root and fell, your ankle painfully hurting.

The creature does not know where you are so you stay quiet and aim the arrow.

You release it and it finally gets the creature.

It falls over dead.

Y/n takes a sigh of relief and relaxes into the warm grass under you.

You felt dizzy but knew you had to at least stay awake.

Soon a peregrine falcon lands in the tree tops above.

Wait, a peregrine falcon?

It then swoops down to you and you witness it transform into a person?!

You panic at first, mainly from being overwhelmed.

You tried to stand up and scream from the pain in your ankle when you did, but the women gently put her hand on your mouth, muffling it.

"Hey, shhh, your okay just please be quiet," she says in a tone that was so comforting, your nerves seemed to dissolve almost at once.

You nod and she releases her hand and starts to help you up.

Once she got you up, you stumbled a bit and she wraps a arm around your waist  for support.

Other than a few whimpers here and there, the walk was mainly silent.

You didn't even realize the new building you arrived to until the women pointed it out.

"I should probably introduce myself," she says with a warm smile. "I am Miss Alma Peregrine and this here is my home for peculiars."

You look up with wide eyes and you wanted to faint from all this new information, but fortunately you didn't.

"Wow," you breathed, receiving a smile from Alma.

"There are more people I want you to meet," she starts. "But I should let you heal first since the children tend to be very excited about new guests."

You nod, still in a trance with everything.

Miss Peregrine notices and looks at you with an expression you couldn't exactly read.

"Am I dreaming?" You say now panicking about your mental state. "Did I just pass out and dream this all?"

Alma recognizes your concern and puts her other hand on your cheek.

"Dear you are not dreaming, you are just in a time loop." She says.

"A what?" You say still taking it all in.

She notices of course.

"First let some of this sink in and I will explain more later, alright?" She says, honey and care dripping into each word.

You nod and follow the women into the home.

This was the start of y/n new life that they never thought they would experience.
___________