<fluff>

~~~~~~~~~

"Millard, it's not proper to eat in the nude!" Alma says in a firm tone. I couldn't help but let a small giggle out at the face of Hugh who was beside Millard at the dinner table.

"Don't you encourage him!" She then shouts at me, trying not to smirk.

"Oh c'mon, you know you love it." I say with a smile that is soon dissolved into laughter when seeing the fake disaprovel from Alma.

"Millard, Hugh, don't listen to her." She says with a small grin and they both look up from the table to Miss Peregrine.

"Sorry Miss P, but we already have." Hugh says with a smile before getting up and leaving, while I'm dying in the background from laughter.

"Now look what you did." Alma says and looks away before I sit on her lap, my face flushed and red from laughing.

"Awe, little Bluebird. Don't be mad, I'm just doing your job for you." I smirk and she rolls her eyes with a smile.

"Your right little bird." She says and scoffs at my surprised expression.

I move my position into a straddling position on her lap as I look down at her face, taking in her smile as she wraps her hands around my waist.

"Oh my birds, the Alma Peregrine said I am right? Have I just gone to heaven?" I say with fake amusement.

We both laugh and she then gave me a small peck on the nose.

"Never thought I would win the lottery." I say as I give her a kiss on the lips. Her cheeks faintly blush as she smirks at me.

"Never would have taken you to be the flirting type." She says as she leans into another kiss.

"Umm, Miss Peregrine?"

I jump back and land off of her and smack my head off the table and Alma quickly stands, responding quickly.

"Oh Hugh, yes, what do you need?" She says and she clearly is a mess. Her face was slowly turning red. I just continued to lay on the floor, my body shaking from all the laughing. I could feel my face growing red from it.

"Nothing, Olive just wanted to tell you that if you're going to make out, don't do it on the table." Hugh shrugs and walks off into his room.

My laughter got to the point where it was just desperate wheezing and as soon as Alma saw me, she dissolved into laughter as well.

"I think the table did something to me." I say, ending it with another wheeze.

She laughs before picking me up bridal style and heading upstairs. As I calm down, she gives me a deep kiss on the lips as we make our way to her room. I feel heat rise into my cheeks, either from blushing or from the laughing state I was in. Maybe both.

"We'll continue this in the room." She says, her own face gently blushing.

I smile as I give her a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me who's now in love with this chapter now which is a surprise