(No Title)

~~~~~~~~~~

I come in from outside to get in the fridge and get an apple. As I walk over to the sink, I quick rinse it before heading towards the door.

"Y/n!"

I let out a small shriek and jump back, almost throwing the apple in the process. I look behind me to see Claire and let out a sigh.

"Sorry for scaring you." She says. "I was wondering if you could help me get one and rinse it off."

"Of course." I reply, and grab her an apple and quick rinse it.

"Thank you!" She smiles as I hand her the apple. I smile back and she runs outside.

I walk out the door way and when I turn, I'm face to face with Miss Peregrine. I jump, this time throwing the apple, and it hits one the dishes behind me, shattering it. I look over startled, my face burning red. I look back over to Miss P who raises an eyebrow at me. I smile and laugh nervously as I back up to clean it up.

"Sorry, Miss P." I say as I clean it up and I look over to see the corners of her mouth tugging up. Eventually she bursts out laughing and I join along.

"Oh it's quite alright dear, the plate will be back after reset." She says chuckling. "I'll clean it up, you go out with the others."

"Are you sure?" I ask and she nods. I smile. "Thanks, Miss Peregrine."

~~~~~~~
Small chapter this time relating to how clumsy I can be 😩✌️