Together

Y/n story where you and Miss P comfort Olive after she has a nightmare
Credit to the idea goes to massivesimpformissp !
______________

You and Alma were in a deep sleep, but not for long when you heard a scream.

Alma was the first to shoot up and you quickly followed.

You and Alma followed the noise until you landed in front of Olive's room.

Alma wasted no second before opening the door to find Olive sitting up in bed, crying.

You didn't know what happened, but by the looks of it she had a nightmare.

Awe, I know how she feels.

You walk over to her and gently open your arms for her to go in and suprisingly she doesn't resist.

Alma shortly follows wrapping her up in a hug beside you.

Olive's crying shortly stopped and she caught her breath.

"Hey, shh, your okay. We're right here." You say as you look into her eyes and she nods. "Right here."

Olive hugs you back as hard as she could before she let out a small giggle through her tears.

You pulled back and put your hands on her shoulders.

"And what are you laughing about?" You ask playfully.

"I-I just feel silly now that I thought back to the dream." She says.

You smile and give her one more small hug before tucking her back in.

"Alright, well get some sleep and if you need us just come into the room." You say in a motherly tone.

She nods, sleep creeping back in and she lays down.

Before you knew it, she was asleep.

You smile and sigh then walk over to Alma who was now by the doorway.

"You know, you are amazing at caring for the children." She says, almost proud herself of who you are.

"Well, I try." You say humbly, blushing at her in awe tone.

"I truly found the one." She says and creeps in for a kiss.

You blush at this and do the same back.

"Now, let's head back to bed." She whispers and at the sound of the that word you immediately got tired.

"Agreed." You whisper as Alma laughs.
_____________
How you like that? *smirk face*