Breakdown

Kind of has to do with something deeper but I won't keep you from reading, enjoy!
____________

Y/n was a master at hiding their emotions. Probably better than Alma which is saying something.

Sometimes this can be a good thing, like when the children are panicking she is able to keep a straight face. Other than that though, it is a problem.

Alma tries to talk to y/n but she keeps it to herself.

"Please, just tell me if you need something." Alma says.

"I know." You reply with small smile.

Holding things back though never has a good outcome. Sure you may think your fine, but really you could be crying out for help and not even know it.

One night, you were heading to bed before Alma and even the children.

"Dear, are you alright?" She asks.

"Right as rain." You say with a forced smile and make your way to the bedroom.

Once the door is shut, your eyes start to water and you start to silently cry. You wanted someone but you refused to show yourself like this. Vulnerable.

You head over to the bed and bury your face into the pillows, them blocking out your crys.

Your crying gets harder and soon turns into anger. You start quietly yelling through your cries, hoping it is quiet enough to where Alma will not get suspicious.

You continue until your head hurts and your throat throbs.

"I just want to end it all." You whisper into the sheets and pillows through your crys.

Your breath hitches when you hear the bedroom door open and you quickly shut your eyes, pretending to be asleep.

It was Alma as she walks over to the side of the bed.

You keep your breathing leveled and try to pretend, it getting harder and harder.

You feel her kneel beside the bed and place her hand to the side of your cheek.

She wipes away the tears you had forgotten about and you can sense her concern.

"Oh hun..." she sighs and rubs your cheek.

Eventually she leaves and you remain there until about an hour she returns and shuts the lamp off and lays down beside you.

She lays her head on your shoulder and wraps her arms around y/ns waist.

"Hun, are you awake?" She whispers into your ear.

She sighs and kisses you on the side of your head.

"I love you so much." She whispers and you finally turn on your other side and open your eyes.

"I hope you know that." She says, her words trembling as she says it and she hugs you closer.

"I'm sorry." You say and started to break down again.

She hugs you closer and tighter to herself and spoons you into herself.

As your cries lesson, she holds you tighter till you eventually drift off into a deep sleep.

-The next day-

Y/n woke up to see Alma gently looking at you. The morning sun wasn't up yet and you realized you were in the same position as last night.

"Didn't you get any sleep?" You asks, your voice breaking.

She looked into your bloodshot eyes and you were met with her ocean blue ones.

"Go back to sleep, dear. It's still early." She says and starts gently rubbing your back.

You wanted to stay awake but couldn't after a while.

"Everything will be alright."

And with that you fell asleep again.

You then awoke to the morning sun shining and see Alma still gently rubbing your back. She opened her eyes when she saw you awake.

"Did you sleep okay?" She whispers, as gentle as she can be.

You nod.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

You shake your head.

"Alright." She kisses you on your forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too." You whisper.

She looks down at you and snuggles in closer.

"I always will." She says.
_______________
Guess whos not dead, has covid, and finally updated?
alma_is_hotfallingforyoulosermassivesimpformisspthatonemphfpcsimp