It was our wedding day

Y/n and Almas wedding
~request from umNopeimgood
If you get the title I love you lmao
~~~~~~~~~

"Relax, y/n. You'll be fine." Emma says with a smile as I return one back.

"I know, I just over think too much." I reply and she gives my hand a squeeze.

"Today will be amazing, don't worry too much." With that she walks over to Olive as they decorate more outside. I was sitting inside the house with Bronwyn and Fiona as they help me with my dress. Emma and Olive continued to check inside and would then go help with Miss Peregrine. Hugh and Millard along with Enoch were helping too with decorating.

"Y/n? Y/n!" I snap out of my daydream and look over at Bronwyn. "Are you okay?"

"Of course, hun. Sorry I must have zoned out." I say with a small laugh at the end. "I'm just nervous is all." I admit.

She nods and helps me stand from the chair when they were finished with everything.

"What do you think?" I ask Bronwyn and Fiona as I stand in my dress and give a little spin. Fiona nods enthusiastically with a smile.

"You look amazing!" Bronwyn says and gives me a hug.

"Not... Too... Tight!" I struggle to say when her grip gets a bit too tight. Her hug loosens and eventually she let's go.

"Whoops, sorry Miss y/n." She says.

"It's alright, I like your hugs." I say and she smiles. I hear Emma stepping in and I walk over to her.

"It's time!" She says excited. A pang of anxiety hits me from both being nervous and excited. "Miss y/n, are you ready?" She says as she takes my hand.

"Yes." I say, swallowing my nerves. "I've been ready." I add with a smile. Emma smiles back.

"You'll do great." Emma says as I walk through the aisle. She was walking by my side till we finally reached where my wife stood. Alma.

She let go of my arm and went back to where the children were.

"You look beautiful, love." Alma says with a bright smile and her eyes started to tear up, causing mine too.

"If you start crying, I will too." I laugh and she does too.

"No promises, dear." She says and then the ceremony started. We couldn't find anyone outside the loop to offer to be the preacher so Miss Avocet kindly took the offer to share her words in the ceremony. Soon we had to share our vows and I chose to go first.

"Alma, when we first meant I knew my life changed for the better. I never really believed in true love, mostly because I wasn't looking for the right people. The day I stumbled across the loop and met you and the children, I knew this is where I should have been my whole life and I can't possibly imagine a world without you in it." I say and accidently let a tear slip down which Alma gently brushes away. "I love you."

Alma pauses a moment before saying hers.

"Don't cry on me." I whisper with a smile and she laughs as she quickly wipes her tears away. She takes my hands into hers.

"Y/n, you mean the world to me. I promise that no matter what life would bring us that I will keep you by my side through thick and thin. You are the only one that I want to call my wife and I promise to stay with you always." Alma says. "I love you."

I smile and try hard not to sob. I can tell Almas doing the same. At first I didn't hear what Miss Avocet said till I heard her next words.

"Do you, y/n y/l/n, take, Alma Peregrine to be your wife through illness, through hardships, and stay loyal to each other no matter what?" She says and I look into Almas eyes.

"I do." I say and I feel my heart flutter at the words.

"Do you, Alma Peregrine, take, y/n y/l/n, to be your wife through illness, through hardships, and to stay loyal to each other no matter what?" She then asks Alma.

"I do." She says and I feel a burst of fireworks inside me go off. After a small pause Alma looks at Miss Avocet. "May I?" She asks, too excited to wait.

Miss Avocet laughs a little and nods. "You may."

Alma dips me down as she leans in for a kiss. We're officially together. I can't believe it!

She leans out of the kiss for one moment and whispers something against my lips.

"I love you, y/n y/l/n, and nothing can ever take that away." She says and leans in for another.

~~~~~~~~~~~