Chapter 36: Gown and Drown

Warning: Sensitive Topic!

Chapter 36: Gown and Drown

Ahn was leaving the house, not totally gonna go away from them but just to go to Gina's company

Ahn was leaving the house, not totally gonna go away from them but just to go to Gina's company. She knew where that woman work because Gina gave her a card. 

She was walking inside the company, amazed at how beautiful and huge it was.

"Ma'am, you have a visitor." Gina's secretary uttered opening the door of her office.

Gina looked at the door and saw Ahn standing there.

"What are you doing here?" Gina asked and looked back at her laptop.

"I'm here to ask you a question." Ahn said walking inside his office and standing in front of her desk.

"What is it? Make it faster because I'm busy." Gina retorted.

"Are you saying the truth about the wedding or you're just using me to ruin their life?" Ahn asked straight to the point.

"What are you talking about?" Gina inquired looking at her.

"I got information that you promised the same thing with the guy named Luigi but he said that you just faked it." Ahn stated.

"That's a lie, that guy was their friend, of course, he would help them to get rid of you." Gina replied.

"Then why the wedding isn't arranged yet? I can't wait any longer to get married. And I'm so tired of hearing their moans everywhere, it's so disgusting." Ahn grumbled.

Gina stood up and went beside her.

"I can't arrange the marriage because Jungkook didn't agree yet but about the wedding, I already prepared everything needed." Gina explained.

"He won't accept the marriage if his husband was with him. No wedding will happen because Taehyung was between us." Ahn gritted her teeth.

"It's your problem to solve, you have to get rid of that slut no matter what happened so you can finally marry my son." Gina grinned.

"How can I do that? I can't think of anything because Jungkook always protects him 24/7 even though they are far from each other." Ahn sighed frustratedly.

Suddenly, the door of the office was opened once again. Ahn's eyes widened seeing the beautiful gown on the mannequin.

 Ahn's eyes widened seeing the beautiful gown on the mannequin

"You see, this gown will be used for your wedding. It will be useless if the wedding won't happen." Gina snickered.

"T...this is so beautiful." Ahn mumbled walking to the gown and touching it.

"Indeed, I want the wedding to be the best among the others wedding. That's why I prepared that wedding gown just for you." Gina uttered.

"I-I'm excited, I can't wait." Ahn smiled thinking of herself wearing the gown.

"So do something and get the man that should be yours. Don't let that gold digger take what's yours." Gina smirked.

"I'm sorry for what I said earlier, I thought you just wanted to use me that's why I said those words to you. I'm so sorry." Ahn bowed her head multiple times as an apology.

"It's okay, I understand you. But don't trust them again, they were just trying to manipulate you so you can leave them." Gina grinned.

"I will do what you want me to do, ma'am. I will get rid of Taehyung away from us." Ahn uttered smirking.

"That's the way I like it, show me your worth and I will pay it back." Gina retorted.

-----

Screams filled the building yet no one was able to hear them because they were far from the crowded area.

Jungkook was simply watching them crying and begging for his mercy. He was smirking watching Park Jun thrusting into TJ's hole even though he doesn't want to do it.

TJ was already crying, he doesn't like the feeling of someone fucking him and being a bottom. He has never been a bottom but because of Jungkook, he experienced this kind of shit.

"If that bastard didn't come, don't expect that I will let any of you stop." Jungkook snickered.

TJ's eyes widened and cursed under his breath. How can he come if he got a cock ring in his dick?

"Buh-but he can't come if there's a thing in his dick, Suh-sir." Jun swallowed hard looking at Jungkook while pointing at the cock ring.

"Do I care? Do something, if his dick needs to explode, then do it. If you want to stop with this, do what I told you." Jungkook smirked.

"Buh-but tuh-that's impossible, suh-sir, I-I can't anymore. I-It's hurting so much, p-lease, I-I can't stand it anymore." TJ begged.

"Do you even listen to my husband when he told you to stop? And now you're experiencing the same thing but luckily, only one person doing that to you." Jungkook retorted.

"I-I'm really sorry for what I did to him. I-I know I damaged him so much. I-I will pay for it, buh-but not like this, I-I'm begging you." TJ cried.

"Don't worry, you're already paying for what you did. And this is your payment, it's fair right? Oh, not really, my husband got trauma and it makes him suffer more.

But you, you only had to experience this stuff and die, later on, you don't have to suffer unlike what happened to my husband." Jungkook growled.

"Nuh-no, I-I don't want to die! Duh-don't kill me. P-please spare my life, g-give me a second chance to live. I-I will do anything just for you to forgive me. Please." TJ pleaded.

"Please, huh-have mercy on me, sir. I-I didn't do anything to your husband, I-I only have sex with him because that's what that woman told us to do." Jun stated while crying.

"Shut up!" Jungkook grumbled.

He didn't hesitate to pull out his gun from his waist and shot Jun in the head. Jun fell on top of TJ's body, TJ swallowed hard nervous about what just happened.

"Now, for your fourth punishment." Jungkook grinned.

Two of his men pulled Jun out of his body. TJ was forced to stand up and drowned his head in the water.