Chapter 18: Warning and Kiss

Jungkook came back to his house

Jungkook came back to his house. He was holding his gun while walking inside. None of his staff tries to come to him, scared of what he can do.

"Where's Jungsoo?" Jungkook asked the new maid, Faith who was standing behind the dining chair.

"H-he's sleeping, suh-sir." Faith replied stuttering.

Jungkook went upstairs to go to his room. Yet, Taehyung was awake, his eyes widened when he saw Jungkook holding a gun. He immediately sat down on the bed while swallowing hard.

"Wuh-what's the gun for?" Taehyung asked biting his bottom lip.

"To kill?" Jungkook simply replied opening the drawer.

"I-if you think, I-I will speak juh-just because o-of that gun, tuh-that won't happen." Taehyung stuttered kind of feeling scared right now.

He forgot that Jungkook had a gun. He flinched when Jungkook turned around grabbing his jaw.

"Wuh-what?" He tried to act tough but he felt a pair of lips pressed on his.

He was trying to comprehend what was happening but he was lifted up from the bed and his instinct immediately wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist while they were kissing.

He felt Jungkook's grip on his waist tighten and Jungkook also squeezed his ass enough to make him moan and the opportunity to Jungkook to slide his tongue into his wet and warm mouth.

He gasped when Jungkook suddenly threw him on the bed and he bounce a bit. He wants to speak but there's no word coming out of his mouth.

He felt a heat rising through his cheeks seeing Jungkook unbuttoning one of his shirt's buttons and getting in between his knees.

"Wuh-what a-are y-you d-doing?" Taehyung stuttered.

He attempted to crawl back but Jungkook grabbed both of his legs and let them wrap around Jungkook's waist.

"Y-you cuh-can't d-do t-this, y-you duh-don't have my c-consent." Taehyung hiccuped but deep inside, his heart was jumping out of his chest.

He whimpered seeing Jungkook simply smirk and grab both of his arms, pinning them above his head. Jungkook dived into his lips once again feeling one of Jungkook's hands slipping inside of his shirt while the tongue was roaming in his mouth.

He moaned between their kisses causing Jungkook to feel the vibration sending down through his not-so-hard cock.

He wants to complain but his body was telling the opposite, he was melting as Jungkook's fingertips pressed his hard pink bud.

He whimpered feeling the sensitivity of his body. He really hates Jungkook's touch, no lies, he hates it. Damn, his mouth wants to speak but Jungkook was still invading them. If he could just tell Jungkook to pull away so he can breathe but he knows Jungkook won't pull away not until he gives him a sign.

But how can he give a sign of the monster above him was still pinning his wrist?

Suddenly, luck was on his side when someone yelled from downstairs.

"Jeon Jungkook!"

They both hear the yells and Jungkook finally pulled away while Taehyung was still panting heavily.

"Jeon Jungkook! Come here and let's talk!"

That voice, Taehyung was sure that was Jungkook's grandfather.

"They came so early than I expected."

He saw Jungkook smirking devilishly.

"Just stay here, we're not done yet." Jungkook uttered pecking his lips.

Jungkook stood up and Taehyung felt relief. He just watched Jungkook leave the room.

-----

"What are you doing here, hal-abeoji?" Jungkook inquired while walking downstairs.

(Hal-abeoji means - Compound of  (hal-, “grand-”, as in 할머니 (halmeoni)) +‎ 아버지 (abeoji, “father”).)

He saw his mother was with his grandfather.

"What's gotten in your mind and decided to burn my mansion, huh?!" His grandfather asked while gritting his teeth. 

He was in his mid 50's but he was still strong because he is active in the gym.

"It's just I'm bored and I saw your mansion was big so I burn it." Jungkook replied nonchalantly.

"Are you for real?! What the heck are you saying?!" His mother, Gina grumbled.

"There's nothing on my mind at that time that's why I felt bored, mom." Jungkook snickered.

"Did you know how many important things you just burned?!" His grandfather yelled.

"Oops, I don't know about that hal-abeoji." Jungkook smiled innocently.

"Are you crazy?! What's with your stupid brain?!" Gina growled.

"What you just did is like killing me! You just burned my possession!" His grandfather snarled.

"I would be more glad if you just died, hal-abeoji." Jungkook smirked.

"You're crazy!" His grandfather was about to punch him but Jungkook was fast enough to grab his hal-abeoji's neck.

He tightened his grip around his hal-abeoji's neck while looking at him with no emotion.

"Crazy? I guess it also runs in our blood, however, you are the worst. How dare you act as if you are some innocent person? You are the devil in the human world, old man." Jungkook emphasized while gritting his teeth.

"Let him go! You are killing him!" Gina yelled trying to stop Jungkook.

Jungkook pushed his hal-abeoji and glared at his mother.

"Should I do it to you instead?" Jungkook grinned.

"What's wrong with you? Do you wanna be rotten in jail?!" Gina growled.

"How about you, Eomma? Do you wanna be rotten in jail?" Jungkook asked smirking.

"I didn't do anything so there's no way I'll be in jail!" Gina retorted clenching her fist.

"Really? How about attempted murder, torture, and gang rape?" Jungkook inquired clenching his jaw.

"Wuh-what are you talking about?" Gina asked while her hand was shaking due to nervousness.

"Kim Taehyung, my husband. I'm sure what you did to him, right?" Jungkook grumbled.

"Wuh-why a-are y-you b-blaming me?! He runs away! I didn't do anything to him! That stupid husband of yours run away because he's a gold digger!" Gina growled.

She hissed when Jungkook slapped her with the back of his hand.

"How about you? Do you want to run away too? I'm still in control because at any moment I'm going to kill you right here." Jungkook stated seriously.

Gina immediately stood up helping his father to stand up.

"Ah, once I found out you two are the main reason why my husband run away from me, I will make sure I am going to kill you two before you even get into jail."

Jungkook reminded them when they were about to leave.