Chapter 9: Stay or Leave

Taehyung didn't leave Jungkook's house, he stayed there since Jungsoo wants to play with him and he can't say no to the kid(his son)

They were in Jungsoo's room, Taehyung was sitting on the floor with Jungsoo on his lap, coloring a book.

"Uncle" Jungsoo called turning around to look at him.

"Yes, baby?" Taehyung replied tucking Jungsoo's hair behind his ear.

"Are you going to leave?" Jungsoo asked with a hint of sadness in his tone.

"Ah, yes." Taehyung responded.

"Why? The maids and guards were staying here but why do you have to leave?" Jungsoo inquired sighing.

"Well, because they work here the whole day while me, I just had to teach for some time. They work for your dad but I work for you." Taehyung explained.

"Then, how far do you live, uncle?" Jungsoo asked.

"Very far, I have to ride a bus and walk 1 hour to go to my apartment." Taehyung replied.

"Then live here instead so you don't get tired. Besides, dad hates when someone gets late, he will surely scold you because of that. So please, stay here instead." Jungsoo uttered pouting.

"Where do you want me to stay here? I'm not fit in your bed." Taehyung giggled.

"In dad's room, his bed is huge and you will fit there. And dad is alone, I'm sure he will let you sleep in his room." Jungsoo sugged with his eyes beaming.

Taehyung was about to speak when the door of Jungsoo's room was opened. Jungkook was standing there and seem he was done with his duty.

"Why are you still here? You should go by now. It's already 9 PM" Jungkook said looking at them.

"Dad, Uncle Kim's house was far from us. Can he stay here with us?" Jungsoo inquired standing up in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung who just shrugged off his shoulder.

"There's no available space here." Jungkook simply replied.

"That's why I told him he can stay with you, dad, in your room. Can he, dad?" Jungsoo asked sighing.

"Jungsoo, baby, it's okay, besides I'm going to leave now because it's getting late. Let's just meet tomorrow after your class, yeah?" Taehyung retorted instead and patted Jungsoo's head.

"Okay, uncle." Jungsoo sighed disappointedly.

"Good night, you should take a rest now so you will grow up fast." Taehyung giggled while standing up.

Jungsoo didn't respond, he just went to his bed and lay down there.

"I'm going now." Taehyung uttered walking passed by Jungkook.

But he felt Jungkook holding his wrist, stopping him from leaving.

"Don't go, just stay." Jungkook muttered.

He turned around, glanced at his wrist, and back to Jungkook.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asked crossing his arms.

"Yeah, he will get mad at me if I let you leave like this and it's too dangerous for you. It's already dark outside." Jungkook stated.

"You just said that there's no available space tho." Taehyung mocked.

"I'm not lying about that and you know how many rooms I have." Jungkook retorted.

"Then where do you want me to sleep? On the floor? I want to experience sleeping on the bed." Taehyung whined.

"My bed is huge, we can sleep there together." Jungkook sighed.

"Okay then, I'll agree with that." Taehyung giggled.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and lead Taehyung to his room.

"Ahhh, it's been a while since I slept on the bed. I missed this feeling so much." Taehyung excitedly plopped himself on the bed.

"I wonder how you bribe my son to act like that." Jungkook said removing his coat.

"I didn't do anything, I am surprised when I heard him like that too." Taehyung chuckled.

"Is this badly you want to follow Jungsoo that's why you want to sleep with me and use my son?" Jungkook asked mockingly.

"Yeah, maybe?" Taehyung play along with him.

"Okay then, let's do that." Jungkook replied.

Taehyung's eyes widened looked to his feet and saw Jungkook was undoing his belt.

"What the fuck! I'm just kidding! I didn't mean that!" Taehyung yelled sitting down on the bed and crawling back until his back was pressing on the headboard.

But he gulps harshly when Jungkook was crawling onto the bed.

"What do you mean by that? You just agreed to me a second ago." Jungkook smirked.

"Yahh! Leave me alone! I can report you for rape!" Taehyung screamed at top of his lung.

"You can scream as long as you can, you know no one will hear you, right?" Jungkook snickered devilishly.

Taehyung curses under his breath knowing what Jungkook means and that the room was soundproof.

"What the fuck are you so pervert?! I'm just kidding! Why are you like this?! I-I just want to sleep." Taehyung sobbed dramatically.

"Good act." Jungkook taunted.

He stood up leaving Taehyung to go to the bathroom. Taehyung was finally able to breathe properly when Jungkook was gone from his sight.

He laid his back on the bed sighing in relief.

-----

He flinched when he heard the door of the bathroom was open and Jungkook came out with only a towel covering his lower area.

"What are you looking at, huh? Do you like the view?" Jungkook snickered.

"Fuck you." Taehyung retorted throwing the pillow at Jungkook's face.

"I thought you don't want to follow Jungsoo yet? Do you want me to fuck you right now?" Jungkook inquired innocently.

"Why don't you let me sleep?! I'm tired and I want to sleep in peace!" Taehyung growled.

"Tired already? I haven't done anything with you yet tho." Jungkook retorted wearing a short.

"Just shut the fuck up! Mind your own business! Stop speaking! Your voice is annoying!" Taehyung grumbled.

"You're the one who likes to be here so you should get used to it now. If you hate it, you can leave if you want." Jungkook grinned.

"I fucking hate you!" Taehyung snarled.

"The feeling is mutual." Jungkook replied.

Taehyung just covered himself with the blanket and started to hit it thinking it was Jungkook.