Chapter 14: Someone and Tease

Somewhere in Seoul

"Where is he?"

"I can't find his track, he didn't come to his apartment for two days now." The alias 'TJ' replied.

"What do you mean by that? I told you to keep an eye on him!"

"I did, but I can't go back around his apartment because Jeon Jungkook's men were surrounding that apartment." TJ retorted.

"Jeon Jungkook? How does he know that he's staying there?"

"I don't know how but he suddenly came to that apartment." TJ replied.

"Does Jungkook already found out?"

"I don't think he did because he still investigating. And I can assure you that his runaway husband won't say anything to him because I already threatened him and he knew the consequences." TJ stated.

"That's good, find that guy, and once you see him, don't hesitate to kill him."

"I understand, ma'am." TJ uttered bowing his head and left.

-----

Taehyung was yawning since it was already late. He just went downstairs to drink water. He open the fridge took cold water and turned around but he flinched when he saw Hawan standing there with a flashlight on because Taehyung didn't bother to turn on the light.

"Aish, halmeoni, you scared me to death." Taehyung coughed.

"That's not my fault, Mr. Kim, your habit of not turning on the light is still the same." Hawan uttered shaking her head.

"Why are you still awake, halmeoni? You should be sleeping right now." Taehyung said drinking the water.

"Ah, you're right but I just want to tell you something since sir Jeon was sleeping." Hawan replied.

"Huh? What is it?" Taehyung asked looking at her curiously.

"Can you tell sir Jeon that I will take a leave for 3 months?" Hawan inquired.

"3 months? Isn't that too long?" Taehyung retorted.

"You're right, that's why I recommend that you and sir Jeon should look for a temporary maid because my family needed me since they were sick and one of them just die." Hawan stated.

"Okay, I will tell Jungkook about that. Don't worry, halmeoni, you are welcome whenever you want to come back here." Taehyung smiled holding her hand.

"Thank you, Mr. Kim, have a good night." Hawan smiled back bowing her head.

"Good night too, halmeonie." Taehyung replied.

Hawan went back to her room and Taehyung goes to Jungkook's room. He lifted the younger boy's left arm and laid down beside him using Jungkook's right hand as a pillow.

"Jungkook ah, wake up, bastard!" Taehyung called out while snuggling on his chest.

"What?" Jungkook responded with a sleepy tone but his eyes were still closed.

"Halmeoni said she will take a leave for 3 months and you need to take a look for a temporary maid, okay?" Taehyung mumbled against Jungkook's bare chest.

"Okay" Jungkook simply replied snuggling into Taehyung's hair.

"Make sure you understand me or else I will kill you tomorrow." Taehyung threatened him even though he was already slowly dozing off.

"Yeah" Jungkook just hums in response.

-----

Taehyung came out of the bathroom since he just finished taking a bath.

"Bastard, did you remember what I told you last night?" Taehyung asked while lazily drying off his hair.

"Yeah, I did." Jungkook retorted who just woke up and sitting on the bed

"Good, now..."

Taehyung threw the towel on him.

"What?" Jungkook inquired raising his right brow.

"Dry my hair, I'm too lazy to do it." Taehyung retorted sitting in between Jungkook's legs.

"Since when did I become your slave?" Jungkook asked rolling his eyes.

"Just now, now dry my hair before I punch your face." Taehyung uttered leaning his back on Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook curses Taehyung under his breath and dries his hair anyway as if he has any other choice. Taehyung simply hummed a song while dangling his feet.

"Jungkook" Taehyung called out and played with his own finger.

"What?" Jungkook responded annoyingly.

"Fuck me" Taehyung giggled.

"Fuck you" Jungkook sighed shaking his head.

"Yeah, that's what I mean." Taehyung chuckled.

"It's early in the morning Taehyung, stop being a pervert." Jungkook grumbled.

"How can I if I'm sitting right between your thicc thigh?" Taehyung teased turning around, sitting on Jungkook's lap, and holding onto his neck.

"Who the heck sit on me? That's not my problem if you are horny right now." Jungkook mocked.

"Why not? I'm pretty sure you can help me solve my problem, right?" Taehyung smirked while touching Jungkook's face

"Don't fucking provoke me if you don't want to regret anything right now." Jungkook clenched his jaw.

"Did I say I will regret this?" Taehyung snickered.

Jungkook easily manhandled him, he grabbed Taehyung's and threw him on the bed, hovering on top of him.

"Don't fucking regret this." Jungkook gritted his teeth, pinning Taehyung's hand over his head.

"Geez, I'm just kidding. Why are you so easy to trick?" Taehyung muttered pushing Jungkook away by kneeing his cock.

Jungkook fell on the bed, his hands covering his clothed cock while hissing in pain.

"Fucking brat!" Jungkook growled whimpering in pain.

Taehyung just laugh while going out of the room.

"Mr. Kim, halmeoni Hawan already left and we posted the hiring for the temporary maid." Eunha stated while bowing her head.

"Good, I will tell Jungkook about that. How about Jungsoo?" Taehyung inquired.

"I'm here, good Morning, uncle!"

Jungsoo hugged the back of his left leg.

"Good Morning, baby." Taehyung giggled carrying Jungsoo.

"You're so beautiful, uncle." Jungsoo chuckled brushing their noses.

"And you're so cute my baby." Taehyung laughed along with him.

"G-good morning, dad." Jungsoo greeted when saw Jungkook.

"There's no good in my morning." Jungkook replied rolling.

"Don't be such a dick." Taehyung warned him and kicked his thigh.

"Stop~ I'll become barren!" Jungkook whined.

"It's okay, you already have a kid tho." Taehyung snickered.

"Just fucking die! I want two babies, brat!" Jungkook grumbled.

Taehyung chuckled going in front of Jungkook.

"Don't worry, I will help you later with your little problem."

He winked at Jungkook pecking his cheeks leaving the not-so-hard Jungkook.