Chapter 20: The truth behind the incident

Warning: Torture and Rape! If you are uncomfortable please don't read it. I'm telling you, skip it! It's okay!

Chapter 20: The truth behind the incident

Jungkook went to Taehyung's parent's house

Jungkook went to Taehyung's parent's house. He just wants to confirm something with them. He was in front of the door and started to knock.

"Just wait a minute!"

He heard Nai yell from inside the house. The door was opened and saw that he was right, it was her.

"Wuh-what a-are you doing here?" Nai asked swallowing hard and her eyes widened.

"I just want to ask something, so please give me some time to talk with you." Jungkook replied looking at her.

He saw her roaming her eyes around him and outside the house. She moves aside for Jungkook.

"Get inside." She said and Jungkook did.

She look carefully and closed the door of the house.

"What do you want to know? Please make it fast because you can't stay here for so long before they found out about this." Nai said with a hint of nervousness in her tone.

Jungkook turned around and looked at her.

"I want to know about Taehyung." Jungkook straightforwardly said.

"I-I duh-don't know what you are talking about." Nai gulped not even bothering to look at him.

"I know you know what I'm talking about, so please tell me everything." Jungkook retorted.

"I-I can't, I-I'm not Taehyung." Nai stuttered fidgeting her fingers.

"I know, he won't tell me anything even if I threatened him. I can't just force him because I don't want to hurt him. I'm his husband, I deserve to know what happened to him the day he run away from me." Jungkook stated.

"I-I can't do that, i-it will be dangerous for him, for us, for you and Jungsoo too." Nai replied biting her bottom lip.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook inquired confusedly.

"Tuh-the reason why he didn't show up for 7 years was that he was threatened that they will kill all his family including you after they found out that he was still alive after that incident.

That's why he hid for so long, scared something might happen to you and Jungsoo. He just did that to protect his family." Nai explained and her nails digging into her palms.

Jungkook took something from the pocket of his coat and showed the picture to her. She took it and her eyes widened seeing the familiar person in the picture.

"I-It was him, h-he's also part of them." She gasped in surprise seeing Jinhyuk in a beaten situation.

"Taehyung is with me, he's in my house so I can assure you that no one will hurt him. And about you and his family, I will protect all of you, you don't need to be scared about the mastermind of this just please tell me what happened to him." Jungkook said with a hint of pleading in his tone.