Chapter 17: Anger and Revenge

Taehyung fell asleep because the injection was still working on his body

Taehyung fell asleep because the injection was still working on his body. While Jungsoo was with him, sitting on the bed and sometimes, caressing his head.

"Dad, isn't panic attacks only came when you saw something that triggers you?" Jungsoo asked and looked at Jungkook who was sitting on the one-person couch.

"Yes, why?" Jungkook responded inquiring.

"Then, why did he got triggered when he saw that guy talking with you?" Jungsoo asked curiously.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook replied confusedly.

"When we came out of my room, he was okay and normal but when he saw that guy, he started to act weird." Jungsoo stated.

"Are you sure? That guy earlier? Just because of him?" Jungkook asked clenching his fist.

"Yes, dad, I'm sure of that." Jungsoo replied.

Jungkook took this chance to stand up from the bed and opened the locked drawer. He took something there.

"Where are you going, dad?" Jungsoo inquired noticing the dangerous thing in Jungkook's right hand.

"Stay here, just take care of your Appa, okay?" Jungkook simply replied pecking the top of Jungsoo's head.

Jungsoo confusedly watched him leave and went downstairs.

"Suh-sir, where are you going?" Eunha asked afraid, seeing what Jungkook was holding.

Jungkook simply ignored her and went outside of the house. Eunha swallowed hard and immediately used the telephone on the table.

"Hi, this is Kim Seokjin, how can I help you?" Seokjin started the conversation.

"Suh-sir, it's Eunha, Jeon Jungkook's maid." Eunha replied nervously.

"Yes, why did you call?" Seokjin inquired.

"Sir, Jeon Jungkook left the house while holding a 9mm Makarov PMM gun." Eunha retorted.

"Okay, I'll check him, take care of Jungsoo."

Seokjin ended the call and stood up from his seat in his office.

"What's the problem, hyung?" Jimin asked who was with him.

"Jungkook, he will attack someone." Jin replied taking his coat on the hook.

"I'll come with you, I want to know who's that person." Hoseok said standing up as well.

They left Jin's office and followed him outside.

"Hyung, where you going?" Namjoon asked who was in front of them.

"Fun" Hoseok snickered and walked passed by him.

Namjoon didn't hesitate to follow them wanting to go along. A black van came in front of them and Jin opened the door of the van.

"I already track where he is." Yoongi grinned in the driver's seat.

"That's good of you." Jin smirked and got inside the van followed by the others.

-----

Jungkook was wearing a motor helmet even though he was driving a car. He was standing not so far from his target's house. He was waiting for his target to come out of the house. His hand was gripping tightly on the gun, his veins popping out of his arm.

Anger was in his mind right now. There's no way he will hesitate to do what is on his mind. He's so desperate right now.

Suddenly, the door of the house opened. He didn't hesitate to point his gun at the man's left knee and shot it. The man whimpered in pain, kneel down on the ground and Jungkook went toward him.

"Wuh-who are you? Wuh-what do you need?" His target asked swallowing hard.

"Revenge"

That was only what Jungkook said and hit the man's chin using his knee. The man groaned in pain falling backward.

"JK, calm down, you can't kill in public."

Jungkook heard the familiar voice. He looked at his left side and saw his hyung.

"How did you know?" Jungkook asked still pointing the gun at the man on the ground.

"We have our own way." Jin snickered.

"So, who's this guy?" Jimin asked looking at the guy.

"Take care of him, I have to do something." Jungkook simply replied hiding the gun behind his pants.

"Okay, if that's what you want." Hoseok grinned.

"Don't kill him, I have to ask something important." Jungkook told them and walked passed by them.

He removes his helmet and hides it in the trunk. He got inside the car and started to drive.

-----

"Sir Jeon, it's been a while since you visited this place. How can I help you?" Ruan, his grandfather's secretary for so long.

He just went to his grandfather's mansion, maybe, to check something or to be specific, to do something.

"Where is grandpa's possession again? I think I want to see something." Jungkook retorted inquiring.

"Did you have your grandfather's permission sir to get inside that place?" Ruan asked because Jungkook's grandfather always reminded him that's a secluded area.

"Don't worry, I'm his grandson, there's nothing to worry about." Jungkook smiled.

"Ah, I will lead you there sir but what's that jug for?" Ruan asked confusedly seeing the jug in Jungkook's hand.

"You will know soon." Jungkook smirked.

Ruan just smiled awkwardly and opened the huge vault for Jungkook's grandfather's possession.

"Here are they, sir." Ruan proudly showed it to him.

Jungkook smirked, it was full of antics and also a bunch of money and jewelry.

"But what makes you get interested in his possession, sir?" Ruan asked curiously.

"Interested? I'm not interested." Jungkook grinned.

"What do you mean, sir?" Ruan inquired kind of nervous.

Jungkook opened the jug and splash it all over the money. Ruan was just watching him not knowing what he should do. He started to smell the gas.

"Sir, why are you pouring gas on them?!" Ruan asked shocked.

"Of course, to burn them." Jungkook replied and lit up the lighter.

He threw the lighter until it started to set on fire. The money was easily crumpled up and turned into ashes. The antics were slowly getting eaten by the fire. There's a little bit of satisfaction on Jungkook's face while watching them getting burned.

"If you don't want to get burned here, you should leave now." Jungkook smirked patting his shoulder.

He left the mansion not minding what he had just done. That's just a starting, he wasn't finished yet. He makes sure everyone will pay for what they did to his husband.