Chapter 31: Burn and Excuses

Warning: Mentioned Torture

Chapter 31: Burn and Excuses

Screams and begs can only hear in an abandoned lot

Screams and begs can only hear in an abandoned lot. There are two guys named Sung Min and Kim Seong have been dragged by the truck. Their hands were tied with the rope while Jin was driving recklessly.

Their bodies are bumping into the ground that has been full of stones, sand, and dirty trash. And their punishment gets worst when Hoseok and Yoongi lit up a fire on the bundle of trash in the middle of the lot.

"By the way, I heard that the nurse was living with you now." Jimin said standing beside Jungkook who was simply watching the two men begging for his mercy.

"Yes because of that woman." Jungkook retorted while exhaling the smoke.

"Why did you let her? That will surely gonna be a mess." Jimin uttered.

"She will say about this to Taehyung if I don't let Ahn live with me. She already found out that we've been killing them one by one." Jungkook stated.

"How did she find out? Your mother is really unbelievable." Jimin replied.

"I don't know how but I will find out about that soon." Jungkook muttered.

"Why don't you just tell it to Taehyung? He might understand you besides you're doing this because of him." Jimin said.

"I will but once we're done with them. I don't want to see that reaction of him again. He seems so frightened of me when he found out that I can kill. I don't want him to despise me again." Jungkook sighed.

"Ah, the first time he ever knew about it. Well, I understand you but how about your son?" Jimin asked.

"He doesn't need to know about it. He's still a kid so he won't ask me. The only thing I have to worry about is Taehyung." Jungkook uttered and looked back at them.

"I-I will d-do a-anything you want, p-please let me go!" Sung Min begged since his body was near the fire.

"I-I, too! Stop this! I-I can d-do anything! Duh-don't kill me too!" Kim Seong pleaded as well.

"Unfortunately, I don't need anything for the two of you. I just want to see both of you die." Jungkook smirked.

He motioned Namjoon to do the next plan. Namjoon smirked and started to open the lid of the container which was gas. Jin stopped the truck so Namjoon can pour it into them.

Kim Seong and Sung Min were squirming around and attempting to get out from the rope. Namjoon finished pouring the whole container into them.

"Drive again, hyung. You can start the fun." Namjoon snickered.

Jin just motioned his hand in response and started to drive again. Hoseok, Yoongi, and Namjoon move away because the fire was getting bigger.

Jin drove the truck in a circular motion. Kim Seong and Sung Min's bodies were burning.

"Stop!"

"N-no! I-it's hot!"

The two continue to beg as if Jungkook will listen to them. Jin stopped the truck and run away from them. Jungkook pressed the lighter and grinned.

"Enjoy in hell."

He threw the lighter at the truck and it exploded with their bodies.

"So, when will we catch that TJ guy?" Jin asked.

"Not now, we have one person left yet. Let him have fun for a while because I'm going to make sure he will feel the real hell." Jungkook smirked.

-----

Taehyung was going downstairs, he will pick up Jungsoo. He was already late that's why he was eager to leave. He was worried about Jungsoo. But when he was on the last stair, he saw Jungkook with Jungsoo.

"Appa!" Jungsoo excitedly hugged his leg.

"You should have called or texted me if you were going to pick up Jungsoo. I was worried." Taehyung uttered carrying Jungsoo.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, I passed by his school and saw he was already outside that's why I picked him instead. I forgot to text you." Jungkook excused pecking Taehyung on the forehead.

"But, why did you smell like gas? And something smells like metal burning." Taehyung suddenly asked smelling something off from Jungkook's scent.

"Ah, it's because I save one of my patients from the burning car that's why." Jungkook stated.

"You're not back with that habit, are you?" Taehyung inquired looking at him with a kind of disappointed look.

"What? Of course not, I am so busy and I don't have time to do that again. Why did you ask?" Jungkook retorted inquiring.

"Nothing, I just remembered you are being like this back then. I don't want you to do that again." Taehyung sighed.

Well, that's complicated, the situation is hard.

"Don't worry, I already promised you that I won't do that again. Just trust me, yeah?" Jungkook smiled pecking him on the lips as an assurance.

"Huh? Why that nurse is here?" Jungsoo asked pointing to Ahn who was standing while watching them.

"I'm, Ahn, I'll be your new m--"

"Actually, she's our new maid." Taehyung introduced Ahn setting Jungsoo on the floor.

"Oh, Hello." Jungsoo bowed his head.

"I'm not a maid here, I will be his step--"

"Why don't you just prepare food for us, maid?" Jungkook grinned.

Yet, he was glaring at her telling her to shut her mouth.

"Okay, sir." Ahn responded gritting her teeth.

"I'll change my clothes, I'll join later." Jungkook said to Taehyung going upstairs with Jungsoo.

"How dare you tell him I'm the maid here?!" Ahn grumbled glaring at Taehyung.

"You should feel lucky that he greeted you with respect because if he didn't, that's the sign that you need to leave this house. Don't worry, the door was open wide for you always." Taehyung smiled innocently.

"Why don't you do it instead? You're not welcome here anyway." Ahn snickered.

"Me? Not welcome here? Why don't you look at yourself and try to think properly? You are ruining someone's marriage life. You should fuck off and get out of your imagination, it's not good in there." Taehyung smirked.

He bumped his shoulder against her enough to make her fall to the floor and went upstairs.