Chapter 13: Maybe jealousy and Forgive

 Taehyung was teaching Jungsoo a math subject

Taehyung was teaching Jungsoo a math subject. He was amazed because Jungsoo answered them easily. They were in Jungsoo's room while sitting on the ground with messy books and papers.

"I wonder why you need a tutor if you can answer all of them easily." Taehyung muttered.

"I failed one of our tests in math and dad thinks it's a failure that's why he looked for a tutor." Jungsoo muttered while sitting on Taehyung's lap.

"That bastard really acts as if he was a perfectionist." Taehyung grumbled rolling his eyes.

"It's because Halmeoni Gina taught him to be like that. They are both the same." Jungsoo uttered.

Taehyung clenched his fist, that Jungkook's mother is such a problematic woman.

His thoughts stopped when the door was opened. He looked up and saw Jungkook.

"Let's talk." Jungkook said turning around.

"Are you talking to me?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"Isn't that obvious?" Jungkook retorted mockingly.

"What do you mean by obvious? There are two people here that's why I asked." Taehyung shot back.

"Just follow me and let's talk." Jungkook grumbled walking away.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and lift Jungsoo's hips to set him on the ground.

"Just wait for me here, I'll be back." Taehyung uttered standing up.

Before he can leave, he felt Jungsoo hugging his left leg. He looked down and saw Jungsoo.

"Uncle, please be careful, dad looks like he was mad." Jungsoo warked him.

"Don't mind me, I can take care of it." Taehyung assured him and ruffled his hair.

"Okay"

Jungsoo pulled away and Taehyung left his room to go to Jungkook's room.

-----

"Tell me now, what do you need because I am not done with Jungsoo." Taehyung immediately said leaning on the doorframe.

"If you are going to flirt, don't bring my son with you." Jungkook uttered while removing his coat.

"What the heck are you talking about?" Taehyung asked confusedly.

"You really take Jungsoo to his school just to make an excuse and flirt with that guy, aren't you?" Jungkook retorted glaring at him.

"I don't understand what you were trying to say." Taehyung replied clenching his fist.

"Don't act dumb here, that guy in the shake shop you met earlier, that's him." Jungkook told him.

"Hah, I can't believe you are jealous just because of Dongsuk. He was a new friend of mine and the father of one of Jungsoo's classmates." Taehyung clarified.

He flinched when Jungkook pinned him on the wall. He can smell the boy being drunk and it's so stinky.

"Then why the fuck are you with him in the shake shop?!" Jungkook growled.

"He invited me to his shake shop and I accepted it because of the free drinks." Taehyung retorted.

"If you are looking for a drink, you should have told me and asked my staff instead!" Jungkook grumbled.

"Why are you acting like this? I can do whatever I want, I am JUST your son's tutor. I don't see any reason for you to get jealous." Taehyung stated, pushing him away.

"You're right, but I won't allow a slut to go near my son." Jungkook suddenly let out his anger.

Taehyung takes that chance to slap his face.

"The heck of you to call me like that. You are no one to me to talk to me like that. You shouldn't mind if I flirt with someone. Mind your own business my EX husband." Taehyung snarled and walked out.

-----

Jungkook was wearing a bathrobe while holding a glass of beer in his right arm. His hair was still wet, he curses under his breath realizing what just happened.

"Hawan"

He called the oldest maid in his house. Hawan came inside his room, lowering her head.

"Yes, sir?" Hawan inquired.

"You know what's Taehyung's favorite, right?" Jungkook asked drinking the beer.

"Yes, sir." Hawan responded.

"Go and buy one, make sure to give it to me first." Jungkook ordered.

"Okay, sir."

Hawan replied understanding what was happening.

-----

"Oh, halmeoni, who got a birthday today?" Eunha asked when she saw Hawan holding a box of cakes while coming inside the house.

"If you want to know, go and stay in Jungsoo's room, this drama will be fun." Hawan giggled.

They went upstairs and Hawan went straight to Jungkook's room.

"Sir, this is Mr. Kim's favorite." Hawan uttered setting the cake on top of the drawer.

"Thanks, you can leave now." Jungkook replied he already got clothes.

Hawan left while Jungkook looked at the drawer. He sighed picked it up and went to Jungsoo's room knowing Taehyung was there.

-----

Taehyung can hear footsteps on his left side yet he ignored them and focused on Jungsoo. Suddenly, he saw a box on the table. While Eunha was acting as if she was cleaning the room.

"That's for you." Jungkook uttered.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes and continued to write on the paper.

"That's your favorite one." Jungkook added.

"If you think I will forgive you just because of this, that won't gonna happen." Taehyung retorted not even looking at him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say those words. I'm drunk." Jungkook apologized genuinely.

"You are still drunk tho." Taehyung mocked.

"I'm genuine right now, I'm sober." Jungkook replied.

"I don't care, just please leave us alone, I'm busy TUTORING your son here. Don't bother us." Taehyung grumbled glaring at him.

"Taehyung..."

"That's hyung, I'm older than you, bastard." Taehyung uttered gritting his teeth.

"Okay, fine, I'm sorry, hyung, please forgive me now." Jungkook said kneeling on the ground causing Eunha to widen her eyes.

"If you want my forgiveness, you should do more than this." Taehyung muttered and looked back at Jungsoo.

"I will, just tell me what is it." Jungkook replied.

Taehyung extend his right hand, and Jungkook looked at it and took it. He pecked the back of his hand and each finger.

"Aish, that's not what I mean but that's fine, you're forgiven now." Taehyung simply forgives him.

"Sorry again." Jungkook muttered still kneeling position.

Taehyung just opened the box as if he didn't notice Jungkook while Eunha was still processing what just happened.