Chapter 33: Argue and Attempt

Today should be normal for Jeon's family not until they saw a woman coming inside the house with a hint of anger on her face

Today should be normal for Jeon's family not until they saw a woman coming inside the house with a hint of anger on her face. Jungkook motioned for Taehyung to bring Jungsoo upstairs.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked standing up from his seat to face her.

Yet, he received a slap on his left cheek.

"You're the one who did it, right?" Gina inquired gritting her teeth.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook smiled innocently while poking his tongue on his left cheek.

"Don't fucking act like you are innocent here! You know what I'm talking about! You killed your grandfather!" Gina growled.

"Do I? I don't remember at all." Jungkook acts dumbly.

"Stop! Stop acting as if you don't know what you just did! Just admit that you killed my dad!" Gina yelled at him.

"You couldn't just blame me like that if you don't have evidence to prove that I killed him." Jungkook grinned.

"I saw you! I know it was you who came out of his room when he was dying! I'm sure in what I saw!" Gina grumbled.

"Really? I can't believe you have good eyesight." Jungkook chuckled.

"Why did you do that, huh? He didn't do anything to you! You are the one who should die because you burnt his mansion with his possession!" Gina growled.

"And now you're acting innocent. You're so unbelievable, you told me to stop acting innocent but you yourself can't even do it. What do you mean by he didn't do anything? You and he are the masterminds of what happened to Taehyung." Jungkook retorted with a hint of sternness in his tone.

"So you did it just because of him, again? Is that how much crazy you are that you can do anything for him?!" Gina snarled.

"Yes, you're right, I'm crazy. Do you want me to show you how I badly want to kill you right now? I'm just getting the justice he didn't get back then." Jungkook snickered devilishly.

"Justice? He deserved what happened to him. He's a slut and a gold digger yet the difference is he let them use him for free." Gina smirked.

She gasped when Jungkook grabbed her neck while glaring at her.

"Deserve? He doesn't deserve to get raped! What do you mean he let them use him? Bullshit, you let them rape him while he was in his weak state! That's the right word you should say!" Jungkook clenched his jaw and threw her to the ground.

"Y-you w-will r-regret this! I will make sure you will pay for everything!" Gina screamed.

"Sure, if that's what you say, but I will warn you, live as long as you can because once I'm done killing those men who raped my husband, I will let you experience what happened to Taehyung and I will kill you.

You should be happy that I can't kill you because your father just died. That will be a big commotion if I kill you too." Jungkook warned her with veins popping out of his arms.

Gina stood up and turned around to walk away.

"Ah, make sure to if you come back here to make a mess, bring that nurse with you, or else, I will drag both of you out of my house." Jungkook threatened her.

Gina just left without saying any words to him.

-----

Jungkook was in the club

But he's not there to have fun or flirt with someone.

He was currently looking for certain someone who seems to have fun and enjoys watching the entertainers dancing so sexily. And that certain someone is no other than the guy named TJ.

Yes, he will start catching that guy to kill him slowly yet painfully. Jungkook was just letting him have some fun for a while before he do their plans.

He finished drinking the alcohol and standing up from his seat when he saw TJ standing up and going away with the girl. He followed TJ until they went to the hotel of club. He saw TJ get inside the hotel room and he smirked.

"What did you guys take so long?" Jungkook asked sighing.

"It's hard to manipulate the clerk just to give us the replica of that TJ's room." Jin retorted and threw him the card.

Jungkook caught it and slid the card into TJ's room. Once he opened it, they saw TJ was fucking the girl with him earlier.

"What the fuck? I told you not to inter----"

TJ wasn't able to finish his sentence when he saw Jungkook with the 4 of his hyungs. He swallowed hard yet he attempted to escape by throwing them the round table and opening the window.

But his eyes widened seeing the other friend of Jungkook, Jimin outside of his window pointing a gun at him. Jimin has a cord so he can stay in his position.

"Do you really think I will let you escape with that stupid move of yours?" Jungkook snickered.

They let the girl run away from them.

"Wuh-what do you need?" TJ asked gulping.

He was moving next to the drawer so he could at least take the gun on top of his drawer. His sneaky hand was making a move to his gun.

"You should know the reason why I'm here." Jungkook grinned.

"Argh!"

TJ groaned in pain when his hand got shot and the gun fell to the ground. Well, Yoongi did it, he shot TJ's stupid sneaky hand.

"I can say, that's a nice try but that's not enough for their fast hand. You should feel lucky that bullet didn't go through your head yet." Jungkook chuckled.

"Wuh-what are you going to do, huh?! Kill me like what you did to them?!" TJ growled hissing in pain.

"Of course not, you will be special among them. You will be different." Jungkook smiled innocently.

Namjoon and Hoseok went to TJ even though TJ attempted to escape by having a fight with them but he still lose anyway.