Chapter 7: Talk and Tell

The brown-haired boy woke up with something comfortable where he was laying

The brown-haired boy woke up with something comfortable where he was laying. And the scent was so very familiar to him. He jolted when he remembered what happened to him.

He swallowed hard seeing his ex-husband sitting on the one-person sofa, Jungkook's right leg was on top of his left leg, and he was wearing a white button-up shirt paired with black trousers right in front of him.

"Why I'm here?" Taehyung asked clenching his fist.

"You didn't finish what you were saying earlier." Jungkook simply replied.

"I changed my mind already, I will pay you at the right time." Taehyung uttered standing up from the bed.

He went to the door and held the doorknob. He was about to twist it but he failed to open it. He attempted to open the door but it was not working.

"Taehyung, whatever you try to open it, you can't. The lock was outside not here." Jungkook told him.

"Then tell them to open it! I have to do something." Taehyung grumbled turning around to look at him.

But he flinch when Jungkook was in front of him, pinning him on the door.

"Who are you to order me?" Jungkook asked raising his right brow.

"Juh-just please, l-let me leave. If you want the money, I had to go." Taehyung muttered putting his hands on Jungkook's chest to maintain the space between them.

"I'm more interested in what you were trying to say earlier, complete it now." Jungkook replied sitting on the bed.

"Don't expect I will say it to you." Taehyung retorted rolling his eyes.

"Okay then, but expect you will be locked here until you tell me about it." Jungkook uttered and lay down on the bed.

"Fine, let's get locked here as if I care." Taehyung mocked crossing his arms.

"Why are you okay with this situation? Did you perhaps want to make a baby with me again?" Jungkook grinned.

"Bullshit!" Taehyung growled.

He was about to throw the pillow he got on the ground but due to his clumsiness, his knee bumped into the end of the bed and fell exactly on top of Jungkook. And with the not-so-perfect timing, the door was opened revealing Hawan holding a tray of food.

"Oops, I'm sorry sir, I didn't mean to interrupt something here. I'll just put the food here and leave." Hawan muttered setting the tray of food on the floor and leaving.

"No, please, don't lock the door!" Taehyung yelled.

He quickly stood up and attempted to go out of the room but the door was slammed close in his face. He tried again to twist the doorknob but he was too late.

"Why are you even trying tho? That won't work." Jungkook simply tsked.

"Geez, why her? She will surely make a story about what she saw. Arghh!" Taehyung growled frustratedly and sat down on the floor.

"Don't blame me about it, it's your fault." Jungkook retorted grabbing the medical book on top of the drawer.

"If you just let me leave, this won't happen!" Taehyung growled cursing Jungkook under his breath.

"You can only leave if you start telling me about that guy and I will set you free. Besides, I can give you back that apartment and work as well." Jungkook responded while reading the book.

"Fine, I will tell you ONLY about that guy but nothing else." Taehyung sighed in defeat.

"Make sure you won't lie in me or else, I will put a vibrator straight up in your ass. Deal?" Jungkook uttered sitting down on the bed.

"Nuh-no need, I-I won't lie." Taehyung stuttered feeling a heat spreading in his cheeks.

"Good, now get your ass here and start before I change my mind." Jungkook said patting the bed beside him.

Taehyung cleared his throat and stood up. He sat down beside Jungkook but he keep on looking down.

"That guy..... he's TJ---"

"That's just an alias, I want the real name." Jungkook interrupted him.

"I-I don't know, I-I'm not lying. Tuh-that's what he told me." Taehyung muttered fidgeting his fingers.

"Okay, continue." Jungkook just ignored it.

"Wuh-when he comes or shows to me, that means is warning or danger." Taehyung replied swallowing hard.

"That's why he came there?" Jungkook asked preferring what happened back then.

Taehyung looked at him and nodded his head.

"Yes, it's to give me a warning." Taehyung replied in fear.

"For what?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Y-you said that you only want to hear about him. Y-you don't need to know about it." Taehyung immediately changed the topic.

"You're not going to tell me the reason why you run away? I'm giving you time to tell me right now." Jungkook retorted inquiring.

"Just let me leave, I already told you what you wanted to hear." Taehyung muttered looking down.

"You're right, you can leave now." Jungkook said texting his maid to open the door for him.

Taehyung stood up and stand in front of the door. It was opened by Hawan, he smiled at her and left.

-----

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you and si---"

"It's okay, nothing happened to us." Taehyung interrupted her so she won't misunderstand him even though he knows she had already told to everyone.

"I'm sorry, sir." Hawan apologized again.

They were out of the house, and Taehyung saw Juhan posting something on the gate.

"What was that?" Taehyung asked looking at it.

"Ah, sir, it's for someone who needs work because sir Jeon was looking for a tutor for his son even though Jungsoo was already a genius." Juhan stated.

"Jungsoo?" Taehyung responded confusedly.

"That's the name he gives to you and his son, sir." Juhan uttered rubbing the back of his neck.

"Tuh-that's beautiful, I'll go now." Taehyung replied walking away.

His hands were balled in a fist, which means, the kid he met in the park was his son. He can't believe it, he had already seen his son but he didn't even notice it. It seems that fate was really playful.