Chapter 12: Hints and Someone

Jungkook came out of the operation after surgery

Jungkook came out of the operation after surgery. He was washing his bloody hands and removing the face mask.

"Jungkook, you got a visitor in your office right now." Luigi said who came into the operation room.

"Okay." Jungkook simply responded.

"He seems suspicious, he's wearing all black." Luigi asked confusedly.

"You don't need to know." Jungkook retorted and walked passed by him.

Luigi just shooked his head while watching Jungkook leaving the operation room.

"Where's Dr. Jeon?"

Suddenly, a female voice asked Luigi. She's Ahn Park, a newbie nurse, and admired Jungkook so much. Luigi looked at her, she was also part of the operation with Jungkook.

"Why are you looking for him? To flirt with him, no?" Luigi retorted inquiring.

"Nuh-no, tuh-that's not it. I-I just wuh-want to a-ask him." She replied stuttering with a blush creeping on her cheeks while rubbing the back of her neck.

"Aish, if I were you, I will discard my feeling for him. That bastard is married and his husband wouldn't like it if he saw you flirting with Jungkook." Luigi stated and tsked.

"Buh-but they broke up, right?" Ahn inquired with a low tone.

"Who told you that? There's no way Jungkook would break up with his husband. He's so in love with him and be careful not to get caught, you wouldn't like it once he gets jealous." Luigi warned her and patted her shoulder.

-----

"What did you find?" Jungkook asked going inside his office.

"I found these tracking devices all over Taehyung's apartment."

"What?" Jungkook inquired confusedly when he saw the tracking devices on his desk.

"I saw a lot of them in his clothes, every clothes got these tracking devices."

"How about that guy has an alias TJ?" Jungkook asked.

"I found out that he is your mom's guard and also works for your grandfather."

"Does my family have a connection with it?" Jungkook inquired rubbing the back of his neck.

"I haven't found anything about it yet but are we going to investigate them?"

"If needed, just do it. I don't care who they are, I need to find the reason why Taehyung run away from me." Jungkook retorted sitting on the chair.

"I understand, sir."

"Where's Taehyung?" Jungkook asked sighing.

"He's in the shake shop and...."

The secretary was hesitating to say the next word.

"He's with a guy."

Jungkook hardly pressed the tip of the pen on the prescription paper. He rolled his tongue in his inner cheek.

"With what?" Jungook asked trying to clarify what he just heard.

"With...with a guy, sir, and they seem to be close."

"Take him home." Jungkook simply replied with a hint of possessiveness?

"Sir?"

"Don't you hear me? Take him home now." Jungkook emphasized each word and glared at him.

"O-okay, sir."

The secretary stood up, bowed his head, and left the office.

-----

"How's the shake? Did you like it?" Dongsuk asked smiling.

"Yes, strawberry is my favorite and this is free." Taehyung giggled enjoying his time with him.

"I'm glad you like it, I'll make that the main menu here." Dongsuk chuckled.

"Sir Dongsuk, please help us."

A waiter came to them whispering to Dongsuk.

"Ah, Taehyung, just wait here, I need to do something." Dongsuk excused himself.

Taehyung hums in response and sips the strawberry shake. Dongsuk stood up to leave, and Taehyung looked outside through the glass wall. His eyes widened when he saw a familiar guy standing outside.

He curses under his breath and pulled up the hood over his head to hide his face.

There was no way he can't recognize that guy, he was sure that was TJ.

But how? How did they find out about him? Did they know now that he is with Jungkook?

Oh no, it's impossible, he's wearing Jungkook's clothes, and he doesn't have that tracking device with him. He had to leave now before TJ do something to him.

"Taehyung, are you okay?" Dongsuk asked sitting on the chair in front of Taehyung.

"Ahm, I'm sorry, I think I need to go now." Taehyung excused himself.

"Why? Are you busy?" Dongsuk inquired confusedly.

"Y-yes, I need to do something important and someone was looking for me." Taehyung lied standing up from his chair.

"Okay, hope to see you again." Dongsuk smiled standing up as well.

Taehyung leave the shake shop, he was looking down to make sure his face won't get recognized. He flinched when a black van came in front of him, blocking TJ's view. He swallowed hard, feeling scared right now.

"Mr. Kim, get inside."

He sighed in relief knowing it was Jay, Jungkook's secretary. He got inside the van and Jay closed the door.

"Huh-how did you know?" Taehyung asked curiously while biting his bottom lip.

"Just got an order from Sir Jeon, you know he always got an eye on you." Jay replied.

"Thank you" Taehyung muttered in relief.

"Don't thank me yet, Sir Jeon seems mad at you." Jay retorted.

"Wuh-what do you mean? I didn't do anything to him." Taehyung inquired with furrowed eyes.

"He found out that you're with a guy today and he dislikes it." Jay stated.

"There's no way he will get jealous about it, I'm just his ex-husband." Taehyung clarified.

"Mr. Kim, breaking up and running away is different. You just ran away but didn't break up with him or divorce." Jay told him.

"Tsk, I don't need his jealousy." Taehyung grumbled rolling his eyes.

"But Mr. Kim, won't you tell the reason why you ran away?" Jay suddenly asked.

"He doesn't need to know about that." Taehyung uttered gritting his teeth.

"Why Mr. Kim? You know, whatever happens, he will find out about it whether how long you hid it from him." Jay uttered.

"Then, good luck to him, I hope he is prepared for it once he found out about that. Let's see how much he loves me." Taehyung retorted with a hint of mockery.

Jay just sighed while Taehyung's hands were balled in a fist remembering what happened to him.